The Magical Deep Dive in Dubai

*In the new beautiful sunny day on Turdroids as the ocean (swimming to Dubai), The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, God Reaper, Goddess Amaterasu, Stick Kiki Family, Thompson Family and Florida Keys Sea Park Team wake up from the sleep and doing brush the teeth and wash the face, they going outside and doing training, then they're going to taking the shower and drying the hair, they doing making the breakfast and then they start the breakfast*
*After the breakfast, they cleaning and washing, then they're going outside again and Turdroids tell them about Dubai is ahead, they run and feel happy, they're finally arrived in Dubai and Turdroids stop. The people of Dubai saw and surprise, feel happy. The team going down and the Dubai people welcome them with tell them about enjoy the best summer holiday in Dubai, they cheer up and Stick Kiki have a new idea, she turn as them and going to tell them about her new holiday adventure with other 7 Slush Friends*
Stick Kiki: Me with 7 Slush Friends: NRG, Mr.C, Daniel, Joshua, MintStick, Leaxy and Sofi going to explore around Dubai, while you guys enjoy the new summer holiday in Dubai, we see you guys in tonight, let go, guys. *Walk away*
7 Slush Friends: Ok, see you guys in tonight!!! *Wave as The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody, follow Stick Kiki*
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Ok, good luck and have fun, see you guys in tonight too!!! *Wave as Slushers Kiki Team*
*They're enjoy the new summer holiday and everybody introductions around Dubai, they hope Slushers Kiki Team new amazing adventure will be more amazing*
*Meanwhile, Slushers Kiki Team explore around Dubai with smiling face, until they hear something and run, they stop and shock. The little girl name Maya got trouble by the new giant monster type dragon name Wood Dragon, they run and save the little girl*
Stick Kiki: Are you ok? Go to the safe place and we take care of this.
Maya: Ok, be careful, guys. *Run and hide in the safe place*
NRG: We don't know where you came from, but we will not let you rules ours day and attack Dubai!
Mr.C: Yeah, we going to save the world and especially we gonna save Dubai too!
Stick Kiki: We have no choice, let defeat him and save Dubai.
7 Slush Friends: Ok!!!
*He roar and they're charge, the battle between Slushers Kiki Team and Wood Dragon begin in Dubai. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts, he dizzy but still moving, he attack them, but they dodge faster and they summon the power with spawn the weapon, they charge as him again. Stick Kiki use earth power and crush him, she use hammer and smash his tails. NRG combine lightning power with magic power and shock him by use Magic Lightning, he use Magic Sword and slash his right wings. Mr.C combine digital power and magic power and attack him by use Magic Digital Blast, he use Magic Katana and slash his left wings, then he use Magic Shuriken and throw as him. Daniel use fire power and burn him with he use dark power and knock him, he use Phoenix Blade and slash him. Joshua combine shadow power with magic power and knock him by use Magic Shadow Crusher, he use 2 Sword and slash his back. MintStick use Minty Crystal and attack him, he use nunchuck and hit him and he use kunai and slice with throw as his face. Leaxy use laser power and shoot as him, he use spear and attack him. Sofi use ice power and freeze his both legs, she use katana and slash his both arms. He weak and not moving, they finish him by use "Slushers Kiki Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat Wood Dragon, they feel tired but still alive, they return the weapon and feel happy, Maya came out from hiding and smile as them*
Maya: Thank you guys for save me!
Slushers Kiki Team: You're welcome, that ours jobs to do!!!
Maya: I'm Maya, nice to meet you guys!
Slushers Kiki Team: Nice to meet you too, Maya!!!
MintStick: What are you doing in there?
Maya: Well, I'm going to doing the new mission for my friends.
Sofi: Really? What your friends need you help?
Maya: Come on, let me show you guys something and I think my friends gonna happy to see me again.
*She take them and they follow her, until they're stop and surprise. They're arrived the bigger and huge world deepest pool called "Deep Dive Dubai", they're going inside and explore around the deepest pool, until Maya friends name Charlie and she introductions her friends to them, they happy about new meeting and start a new question*
Leaxy: We hear Maya tell us about she doing the mission for you, is that true?
Charlie: Yes, I need you guys help, but first let me tell you guys something. *Explain about he hear something and ask Maya for help*
Slushers Kiki Team: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
Daniel: So that mean the mystery sound came from the deepest pool?
Charlie: Yes, if we don't find out where the sound come from, everybody can't have a good sleep.
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, we can help you find the mystery sound.
Charlie: Really?!
Joshua: Yeah, since we just having fun, but helping everybody is very important.
6 Slush Friends: Yeah. *Nodded the head*
Maya: Thank you guys so much, I know you guys can do and you guys is ours hope.
NRG: You two welcome, that what we can do.
Mr.C: That right, the mystery sound came from down here, right?
Charlie: Yeah, they came from different place and I don't know what kind the sound look like, but sound like the emergency.
Stick Kiki: Ok, look like someone got trouble. Let use my 3 Magic Aquatic Items and dive down into the deepest pool. We have new underwater mission in Dubai.
7 Slush Friends: Ok!!!
Ninja Turtles: Hey, wait for us!!!
*They're shock and turn, surprise. 4 Classic Ninja Turtles came from somewhere and Maya with Charlie happy*
Maya and Charlie: Oh my god, Classic Ninja Turtles is here!!!
Raphael: Hey kid, we are glad about you guys can see us.
Leonardo: Yeah, so what are you guys doing?
Joshua: We going to dive into the deepest pool and investigate about the mystery sound.
Donatello: Really? Can we come too?
MintStick: Off course, you guys can help us to find the mystery sound.
Michelangelo: That was amazing, this is gonna be more fun and wonderful down here!
Charlie: Yeah, good luck and be careful, I hope we have a good sleep again.
Slushers Kiki Team and Ninja Turtles: We will, don't worry.
*Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch and she hold for herself and give to 7 Slush Friends with Ninja Turtles, they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, they walk near the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the ocean, Maya and Charlie surprise and the both kids sit down, the both kids hope about they're be ok*
*When they're in under the deepest pool, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. Stick Kiki tell them about her new planning. NRG, Mr.C and Daniel with Stick Kiki checking in the first place. Joshua, Leaxy and Sofi with MintStick checking in the second place. 4 Classic Ninja Turtles checking in the third place, then she tell them about they will be back together again after they finish the new underwater mission with say good luck and be careful, they said ok and they swim down and going to the 3 different room, they hope about they will find the mystery sound*
*In the first place of the deepest pool, Stick Kiki, NRG, Mr.C and Daniel searching the first mystery sound*
Stick Kiki: The mystery sound must be there somewhere, do you guys found anything?
Daniel: No, but I'm sure about we can figure out what the mystery sound is.
NRG: We must continue searching, we don't want something bad happened came again.
Mr.C: *Hear something* Maybe the mystery sound came in this way? I'm going to check it out. *Swim near and check in under the table, shock and turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, sorry for bother you guys, but I'm found the baby dolphin!
*They swim near as Mr.C and they remove the table, shock. The baby dolphin got stuck by the fishing net, they cut the fishing net and she freedom, they cheer up and they checking around the deepest pool, before other 4 Slush Friends and 4 Ninja Turtles come back*
*In the second place of the deepest pool, MintStick, Joshua, Leaxy and Sofi searching the second mystery sound*
MintStick: I'm sure about we hear the mystery sound in somewhere, any sign of you guys find anything?
Leaxy: No, but I think this place is too big and no sign of any sea animal or fish in there.
Joshua: We must continue searching, the world need us help and Dubai people can have a good sleep.
Sofi: Huh? Something behind the wall, I'm better check it out. *Swim near and hear, checking and shock, turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, sorry for bother you guys searching, but I'm found the baby sea otter!
*They swim near as Sofi and they remove the wall, shock. The baby sea otter got ties by the fishing rods, they cut the fishing rods and he freedom, they cheer up and swim back to other 4 Slush Friends with baby sea otter swim follow them*
*In the third place of the deepest pool, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo help Slushers Kiki Team searching the last mystery sound*
Leonardo: Do you guys found anything?
Donatello: Not yet, but I'm sure we gonna find out soon.
Raphael: If Slushers Kiki Team help everybody, we can help them too.
Michelangelo: I'm agree, wait. *Hear something and swim near, checking as behind the tree and shock, turn as 3 Ninja Turtles* Yo guys, I'm found the baby sea turtle!
*They swim near as Michelangelo and checking behind the tree, shock. The baby sea turtle got stuck by the wood, they swim near and remove the wood, he freedom and they cheer up, they swim back to Slushers Kiki Team with baby sea turtle swim follow them*
*They meet together again with baby sea animal, they happy as each other*
3 Baby Sea Animal: Thank you guys for save us!!!
Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles: No problem! That ours jobs to do!!!
Joshua: Can some of you guys tell us about what happened?
Baby Dolphin: Ok. *Explain about she and her 2 baby sea animal visit around the deepest pool and got stuck by different trap*
Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
2 Baby Sea Animal: We're sorry for make you guys worry about us.
Leaxy: Is ok, atleast you guys is safe.
Sofi: But next time, please be careful and don't get accident.
3 Baby Sea Animal: Ok!!!
Stick Kiki: The mission is done, let have fun and explore around deepest pool.
7 Slush Friends, 4 Ninja Turtles and 3 Baby Sea Animal: Yay!!!
*They explore around the deepest pool and having fun, they have the best moment together in the deepest pool. After having fun, they wave as 3 baby sea animal and swim back to the surface*
*Meanwhile, Maya and Charlie still waiting, until the both kids hear something and happy, Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles breath and swim back to the shore, they get up and the body back to normal, the both kids surprise and feel happy again*
Maya: Welcome back, how the underwater mission going?
MintStick: Is was amazing, we rescue 3 baby sea animal and we having fun with explore around the deepest pool.
Charlie: Really? That why the mystery sound came from down here?
Joshua: Yes, but now the problem solve, now everybody can have a good sleep.
Charlie: Yay, thank you guys so much!
Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles: No problem, that ours jobs to do!!!
Maya: To thank you guys for saving the Dubai again, my house is the restaurant and we can welcome you guys for having the best dinner and then I can take you guys to explore around Dubai again, before you guys leave.
Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles: Sound good!!!
*Maya take Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles with Charlie leave from Deep Dive Dubai and they take Charlie to his house, then they're going to Maya house and they're going inside, the team sit down and Maya going to the kitchen, her family meeting back together again and she tell them about they save the Dubai, her family interesting and making the food with drink, then they bring and put as the table, her family thank the team for save her daughter with Dubai, they said no problem and they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, Maya take them from outside and she promise about she will be back home soon, then she take them explore around the Dubai, 7 Slush Friends with 4 Ninja Turtles thank Stick Kiki for the amazing adventure and Maya thank her for helping her with her friends, she said no problem and they're smiling, then they continue explore around Dubai*
*After finish explore around Dubai, she going home and they wave as each other, the team run and they saw The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, Stick Kiki Family, Thompson Family, Florida Keys Sea Park Team, God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu after finish Dubai trip, they meet as each other together again, they're going to Turdroids and Stick Kiki tell him about move to Tokyo of Japan, he nodded the head and he turn, swim away and Dubai people wave for good luck*
*In Turdroids, Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles tell them about they rescue Maya and defeat Wood Dragon, helping Charlie with 4 Ninja Turtles and solve the mystery sound with rescue 3 baby sea animal, they explore and having fun in Deep Dive Dubai, they visit Maya house and then explore around Dubai again, they're surprise and cheer up, they watching the sunset in the sea. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends. They have the best summer holiday in Dubai and the great moment together ever. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and they will doing the new mission in Tokyo, Japan*