The New Amazing Holiday in Singapore Part 2

*In the new beautiful sunny day as Singapore City, on Emily house, Slushers Kiki Team with 3 Heroes Allies Team and Emily Family wake up, they're going to the bathroom, brush the teeth, wash the face and doing exercise, then they're making the breakfast and start the breakfast*
*After the breakfast, they're going outside and Miss Helen start engine, they're going inside the travel bus and she ask them*
Miss Helen: Ok, where are we going today?
Stick Kiki: Let go to the museum and the park, then we going to the water park for diving with swimming, then we going to the restaurant for dinner and we can going to watch the Art House in tonight.
Miss Helen: Ok, let go, we are going to having more fun.
Slushers Kiki Team, 3 Heroes Allies Team and 3 Emily Family member: Yay!!!
*They're going to the new Singapore place and having more fun*
*They taking the picture, record the camera and doing friends group photo like: Trick Eyes Museum (3D art and laughing), National Museum of Singapore, Asia Civilisations Museum, Singapore Art Museum, Madame Tussauds Museum, MINT Museum of Toys and Peranakan Museum. Then they're going to other place like: Orchard Road (Chinese Town), East Coast Park, MacRitchie Reservoir, Haw Par Villa, Marina Barrage, Southern Bridge, Sultan Mosque, Science Centre Singapore, Haji Lane, National Parks Board, Cloud Forest, Chinese Garden, Jurong Lake Gardens and Bollywood Veggies, then they're going to Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and doing praying for something good, they're going to the water park, she park her travel bus and they're going outside, she buy the ticket and they're going to the cable car, they watching around Singapore and until they're land to other place*
*They're finally arrived as The Adventure Cove Waterpark, they're going inside and walk to the changing room, Mr.Franklin buy the men swimsuit and Miss Helen buy the women swimsuit, then they're taking the shower, wear the swimsuit and they look cool with pretty, they taking the picture, record the camera and doing friends group photo selfie together and then they're start having fun*
*They're going to Adventure River, they grab the floating ring and sit, relax and enjoy around the lazy river with other place and Aquarium and swimming, until they explore the mystery cave and then they're finish, they're going to other water place*
*They're stop as Bluewater Bay, yhe giant tidal wave pool, they're jumping and swimming with diving around the pool, then they going to the restaurant and sit down as the chair, the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they're start the lunchtime. After the lunchtime, they're going to back to Bluewater Bay again, walking to the sit and use the sunscreen, then they're laying down and fall asleep for get some more energy*
*Later in afternoon, they're wake up and doing exercise. Then they're going to Big Bucket Treehouse and enjoy water falling and the giant water bucket, they're laughing as the guy got splash away, then they're going to the water slide games like: Duelist Racer (racing water slide), Pipeline Plunge, Riptide Rocket, Whirlpool Washout and Spiral Washout, Tidal Twister. Then they're going to Splash Works, the water obstacle. They doing climbing and diving with other obstacle games, they're going to Seahorse Hideaway and let them splash around the body, they're going to Ray Bay,they wear the water boost and going to the pool with many stingray and manta ray, they doing playing, pat the head, feeding and communication with them, they wave as all stingray and manta ray, take off the water boost and going to other water place*
*Later, they're arrived as Rainbow Reef, they're going inside and Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch and she hold for herself and give to 11 Slush Friends with 3 Heroes Allies and Emily Family, they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, they walk near the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the water. When they're in underwater, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. They're swimming and diving playing and communication with fish, explore the coral reef and enjoy the underwater nature, they're having the great moment together in underwater world*
*After having the underwater fun, they wave as the fish and swim to the surface, they breath and swim back, they climb up and the body back to normal. They're going to the changing room and take off the swimsuit, they wash the hair and taking the shower, they're grab the blanket and walk to the Blow Dry Boost for drying the body, then Emily grab the hairdryer and drying the hair, then she buy the ticket again and they're going to the cable car for the return again*
*Later, they're back in Singapore City, she going to the parking lines and start the engine, she drive the travel bus and stop, they're going inside and sit down, she driving and the travel bus moving, they're explore around Singapore City, until they stop as the Singapore Culture restaurant and going inside, sit down as the chair and they're telling the amazing story, then the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they're going outside and going to the travel bus, they sit down again and she start engine again, they moving and then they stop as the Art House, they watching the 3D art and they're clapping the both hand, then they're going to SkyPark Observation Deck and explore around the new place, until they're in the rooftop and they watching the beautiful sunset, 11 Slush Friends thank Stick Kiki for the amazing holiday and Emily Family thank her for the best day ever, she said no problem and they're smiling, they keep watching the sunset, until they're going outside and she start the engine, they're going inside the travel bus and sit down, she driving and moving to Emily house*
*A few minute later, they're stop as Emily house, she stop engine and they're going outside, they watching the beautiful star night and then they're going inside the Emily house, they look as the phone for checking the best moment, then they're going to taking the shower again, drying the hair, brush the teeth, wash the face and going to the bedroom, wave good night as each other and turn off the light, climb as bed and sleep. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends, they have the great moment together and they explore other Singapore place, they also have the best day ever. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue, especially they're going to the island and doing new underwater adventure with the new underwater mission in the next part*