The New Amazing Holiday in Singapore Part 1: New Adventure Underwater Story

*In the new beautiful sunny day as Singapore City, on Emily house, Slushers Kiki Team: Stick Kiki, Rich, RandomStickmander, Legburns, Winter, Stick Theo, August, Stick Brake, JakeStick, NRG, Tyron, Treck and Charlize wake up from sleeping and they're going to the bathroom, brush the teeth and wash the face, they're going outside and doing exercise, then they're going inside and walk to the kitchen, they surprise. They see Mega Man, Steve, Alex, Yamato and Natsuki talking about something, then they saw Slushers Kiki Team and Charlize, wave as each other*
Mega Man, Steve, Alex, Yamato and Natsuki, Emily Family: Good morning, guys!!!
Slushers Kiki Team and Charlize: Good morning!!!
*They're sit down and start talking as each other*
Mega Man, Steve, Alex: Can we enjoy the new amazing holiday with you guys too?
Rich: Off course, you guys can relax and chill in Singapore City with having fun too.
Emily: We can welcome you guys in there and you guys can stay in my house too.
3 Heroes Allies: Thank you guys so much!!!
Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and Emily Family: No problem!!!
Yamato: That right, today is your birthday, so we celebrate by update the new amazing thing.
August: Really? What it is?
Natsuki: You see, but first, give us you guys phone, we gonna update turn into the new phone. We are was finish update the new phone for The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody with Emily Family too.
*They're wonder and they grab the phone, Yamato and Natsuki bring the Magic Update Machine and Magic Tools, put as the table and they put the Magic Update Machine and he active, the magic machine working and the phone turn into the 2 new magic phone, then is appear and Natsuki update with decorations, then the both is finish and give to them, they take and look, surprise. Now the team have Magic Flip Phone and Magic Fold Phone with Magic S Pen, they're happy and trying new magic phone*
Slushers Kiki Team and Charlize: Thank you two so much, Yamato and Natsuki!!!
Yamato and Natsuki: No problem, we are glad you guys like it.
*They're put the Magic S Pen back to Magic Fold Phone and put the 2 Magic Phone as the pocket. Miss Helen and Eddy bring the breakfast thing, Emily bring all the cupcake and they're put as the table. Emily Family said happy birthday to Stick Kiki, she thank them and they said no problem, Natsuki give Stick Kiki the 2 pink ribbon and 1 pink belt, tell her about wear in anytime she like, she thank her cousin and she said no problem, they're surprise but happy, then they sit down and start the breakfast*
*After the breakfast, they're going outside and Miss Helen locked the door, they wave as each other, Mr.Franklin going to the office building for working, Yamato and Natsuki said have fun and open the portal, going to other country for other holiday. She take the team and Emily with Henry to the big travel bus, they're surprise and going inside, sit down and ask Stick Kiki*
Miss Helen: Are you guys ready for the next holiday?
Slushers Kiki Team, Emily and Henry: We are ready!!!
Miss Helen: Ok, let go!
*She start engine and driving, the travel bus moving away and they're looking around Singapore City, until they're in Universal Studios Singapore and they're having fun, playing all the games and taking the picture, record the camera and doing friends group photo, then they leave and moving to other place*
*They're going to other place, taking the picture, record the camera and doing friends group photo, playing like: Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park, S.E.A Aquarium, Marine Life Park and Merlion place, they're enjoy the beautiful Singapore City and then they're moving to Singapore Changi Airport*
*Later, they're arrived as Singapore Changi Airport, they're going outside and discovery around airport and doing friends group photo, taking the picture and record the camera, they walking around and doing shopping, then they going to the restaurant and sit down, the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they start the lunchtime. After the lunchtime, they're going to explore more in the train and then they moving again, stop and see the falling water from the top called Jewel Changi Airport. They're feel happy, until they're feeling something and look up, the black cloud came from somewhere and rain falling down, they're surprise and then the announcement speaker active and telling something new*
Roy (from working place talking on announcement speaker): Attention, everybody. We have a bad new, the raining came from somewhere and we are afraid about is gonna raining all day, but good new is the raining gonna stop until in afternoon and tonight and tomorrow and other day is gonna be the beautiful sunny day, sorry about that and we hope you guys enjoy the amazing holiday, don't go outside, until the raining stop in afternoon. (Stop talking and back to working)
Slushers Kiki Team, Emily Family and everybody: What?!!! Aw, oh man.
*They're disappointed and doing something more, the team sit down as the chair and feel bored*
Henry: Well, look like the day is messed up again.
Emily: Yeah, we are so sorry, we want to show you guys about Singapore more, but the planning not going well and is gonna raining day.
Winter: Is ok, atleast we are just discovery Merlion place, zoo, aquarium, bird park and theme park in the beautiful sunny morning.
RandomStickmander: Yeah, beside we can stay in 2 more day, no need to worry about that, and afternoon and tonight, we going to explore other place.
Legburns: Yeah, but we got stuck in there and we're too bored, we can't think something new and can't just sit there and do nothing.
11 Slush Friends, Charlize, 3 Heroes Allies and Emily Family (except Stick Kiki still calm): Yeah.
Charlize: *Look as Jewel Changi Airport* You guys know, I'm remember about we have the best moment together in under the sea and we explore around the underwater kingdom, we also having fun too.
11 Slush Friends: Maybe. *Nodded the head*
3 Heroes Allies and Emily Family: Oh we get it.
Stick Kiki: *Have a new idea and smile, turn as them* Charlize, you give me a new idea, I have a new story in my head. Maybe if I can tell the new amazing story about we having the great moment together in under the sea and we having too, that can help you guys and everybody never feel bored and make you guys feel better.
11 Slush Friends, Charlize, 3 Heroes Allies, Emily Family and everybody: Really? That gonna be fun!!!
Miss Helen: I'm sure your new story gonna be more amazing.
Stick Kiki: Yeah. Ok everybody, let sit down and attention, listen to hear my new story and can help you guys away from the boredom.
*Everybody sit down and she start telling the new Rich Story, the scene change and into the Stick World*
*The new beautiful sunny day as Stick World, on the beach, Stick Kiki and 10 new Stick Friends having fun and until Rich came with he bring his new friends*
Rich: Hey guys! *Wave as 11 Stick Friends*
11 Stick Friends: Hi Rich!!! *Wave as Rich*
Rich: Guys, I want introductions to my new friends, this is Charlize, she is B classmate and she live in under the sea, she is half-stick and half-turtle, she can also use aquatic abilities too. Charlize, this is my amazing friends Stick Kiki and her other amazing stick friends.
Stick Kiki: Hi, I'm Stick Kiki, this is my other stick friends: RandomStickmander, Legburns, Winter, JakeStick, Stick Theo, August, Stick Brake, Tyron and Treck.
Charlize: Nice to meet you guys!
11 Stick Friends: Nice to meet you, Charlize!!!
Charlize: I have the underwater kingdom and everybody was live there, so do you guys want to come? I can take you guys to the ocean and I will doing the ocean trip guide sea turtle girl and we gonna be more fun in under the sea.
11 Stick Friends: Wow, that sound fun!!!
Stick Kiki: I'm going to summon my special abilities "Bubble-Breath" and "Waterproof" and we going to dive into the ocean, are you guys ready?
JakeStick: I have the paper about the stuff and I'm going to check, then I'm ready.
Legburns: I'm ready too, good thing is I have the helmet.
NRG, Stick Brake, August, Winter, RandomStickmander: We are ready!!!
Stick Theo, Tyron and Treck: We are ready too.
Rich: I'm... ready, I guess? (Oh boy)
Charlize: You have the special abilities? Awesome!
Stick Kiki: Ok, I'm starting now. *Close the eyes and summon her 2 special abilities*
11 Stick Friends: Wow! What the? Cool!
*Stick Kiki finish summon her 2 special abilities and she grab the 3 pink thing (2 pink ribbon and 1 pink belt), she wear and they're surprise, she tell them about how to get the 3 pink thing, they're nodded the head for understand. They're walking and jump into the ocean, Planta doing fishing and wave as them for good luck with have fun. They taking the deep breath and dive down to the ocean, except Rich, he floating in the swimming ring*
Rich: Atleast I can safe in there. What the? Whoa! *Got grab by the stick friends and swim follow them*
*They're swim down and surprise, they doing underwater fun in the ocean*
Tyron: Look, Treck. We can see everything in the ocean, that so cool.
Treck: Yeah, hey crab. *Swim follow his brother*
Crab: *Wave as Tyron and Treck*
*In the cliff side, NRG and Stick Theo explore around the ocean*
NRG: That was cool, we are in under the sea and thank to Kiki for help us.
Stick Theo: Yeah, with her special abilities, we can breath underwater like fish. Oh watch out, there come the octopus. *Dodge from the tentacle*
NRG: What? Whoa! *Dodge from the tentacle* Phew, that was close, thank Theo!
Stick Theo: No problem. Let go to meet other stick friends.
NRG: Ok!
*In other underwater place, JakeStick and Legburns explore around the Atlantic*
Legburns: Wow, this is first time we see the Atlantic in under the sea.
JakeStick: Yeah, especially we can see fish and the sea animal too, oh hi fishy.
Fishy: *Smile as JakeStick*
Legburns: Let go check and see if we can find something amazing.
JakeStick: That sound good!!!
*In other way, Charlize tell them about the underwater history*
Charlize: *Explain about the Atlantic* And that how the kingdom was sinking into the sea.
Rich and Stick Brake: Wow, that was cool! Look beautiful!!!
*Meanwhile, NRG found the sinking ship and swim inside, he found the treasure*
NRG: *Open the treasure chest* Wow, a lot of treasure, cool! Look like I'm the treasure hunter now!
*Suddenly, the monster name Drowned and he appear when NRG checking the treasure chest*
Drowned: Leave the treasure chest and go away or we gonna attack you.
NRG: *Turn and shock* Uh oh, time to get out of there. *Close the treasure chest and swim away from the Drowned throw the trident as him*
*NRG swim near as 11 stick friends with Charlize and he tell them about he got attack by Drowned, they're shock and Stick Kiki tell them about go to the sinking ship and defeat them, they nodded the head and swim to the sinking ship. Later, they're arrived and the Drowned army saw them, then they doing the underwater battle. They use Martial Arts, power and weapon (some other scene based from Slush Tile Rush by Gildedguy), until they completely defeat Drowned army and return the weapon, then continue having the underwater fun*
*In the cave side, the fish saw the hair and August came out with she see the fish*
August: Look beautiful, I can see everything in the sea, hi little fish.
JakeStick: Wow, check it out, the squid from the Minecraft.
Legburns: You're right, they look beautiful, especially the sea animal from the Minecraft.
*In another side, they're talking and they see Stick Brake swimming with the whale*
Stick Brake: Hey guys, I'm swimming with the whale!
Stick Kiki, Stick Theo, Rich and Charlize: Oh cool!!!
Stick Kiki: Charlize, you said there is the underwater kingdom? I need you take us to the new underwater place and we gonna explore with having fun in there.
Charlize: Ok, Kiki. Guys, let go to explore around the underwater kingdom and I'm gonna tell you guys about the new story.
10 Stick Friends: Ok!!!
Charlize: *Grab Rich still confuse* Come on, Rich. You're going with us too.
Rich: Wait, are you sure is gonna be ok? I'm worry about the sea creature.
Charlize: They not hurt you and they're friendly, trust me.
Rich: Oh ok. (Oh no, not again)
Stick Kiki: Wow, look at this, guys. We're going to the underwater cave.
JakeStick: Oh cool.
Legburns: Nice, good thing is my helmet have the light, so we can see everything.
Rich: Yeah. (I hope is ok)
Charlize: Come on, guys. We're almost there.
*Inside the underwater cave, they're walking and Rich was stop, Charlize have to grab him for follow them*
Charlize: Come on, Rich. We can't leave you in there!
Rich: No way, I'm afraid about there something happened come again!
Charlize: Just follow us and you be fine!
NRG: Wow, I'm never seen the underwater cave before.
Tyron: Yeah, we can see the water effect and look, I saw the exit.
NRG: You're right, I wonder about if we can see the underwater kingdom.
Rich: I hope everything is alright.
Charlize: Is ok, Rich. There nothing to worry about.
Stick Kiki: Well, look like we're in the cliff and we can see the ocean view.
Winter and RandomStickmander: Yeah.
Legburns: I guess so too, but we can't stay here in too long, I don't want we get stuck.
Charlize: You're right, I think we're there. Look, the underwater kingdom is there.
10 Stick Friends: Oh really?!!!
Stick Brake: *Grab Rich with them* Come on, Rich. You gonna need to see this!
Rich: I'm gonna get worry about other thing!
Stick Brake: There nothing bad happened make you worry like that, look, the underwater kingdom is there and you be fine!
Rich: Really?
*They're swim near and Charlize smiling, they surprise and Rich was calm with surprise face, they're finally found the underwater kingdom, they came out from the underwater cave and look as the underwater kingdom*
Charlize: Let swim to the underwater kingdom and I'm gonna show you guys, follow me.
12 Stick Friends: Ok!!!
*They're jump down and then the gravity take them up, they're finally arrived and landing*
Charlize: There we are, guys. Let go inside and I will introductions around my hometown.
Stick Kiki: You have a hometown? Awesome.
11 Stick Friends: Look amazing!!!
*They're walking inside the underwater kingdom, Charlize introductions around her underwater hometown and telling the story. Inside the underwater kingdom, they're discovery around and watching the beautiful thing*
*In the grass place, they're talking something*
Stick Brake: Wow, this place is look beautiful, you have the wonderful hometown.
Charlize: Thank you, I'm glad you guys like it.
Stick Theo: Yeah. *Turn as Rich and Tyron* Poor Rich, I hope he all right.
Rich: I was almost got attack by the sea creature!
Tyron: Really? Sorry about that happened to you.
Rich: Is ok, I'm sure about next time I will be careful!
Tyron: Ok, please calm down.
Rich: Oh sorry about that.
*In the rooftop place, they're watching the underwater kingdom view*
August: I can see everything in there.
Winter: Yeah, especially we can see fish with sea animal swimming around too.
Legburns: Wow, this is first time we can discovery the underwater kingdom.
Treck: Yes, that was cool. (I hope my brother Tyron all right)
JakeStick: So beautiful, Legburns, Charlize call you about we going to see something new and magical, let go.
Legburns: Ok, see you guys later.
August, Winter and Treck: Ok, see you two later!!!
*JakeStick and Legburns walking and meet Charlize with 3 other stick friends waiting. Later, Charlize take them to other place. Stick Kiki tell Charlize about please call her by use ocean language if she need help, she said ok and they're going inside to see something new and magical*
*In the top of the underwater kingdom, the light glowing up and inside, Charlize tell them the story about the magical underwater crystal*
Charlize: With the magical underwater crystal, we can be protected away by the enemies or the evil thing. Also can help us breath underwater like fish, just like Stick Kiki have her 2 special abilities.
Stick Kiki and 5 Stick Friends: Wow, cool story and look beautiful!!!
*Sine the stick friends still enjoy the magic underwater crystal, Rich feel something strange and his eyes imagine about the universe and the treasure with other thing. Now his eyes are sparking. Charlize worry about him and asking*
Charlize: Are you ok? You look so different.
Rich: Sorry, just too beautiful and I can even imagine the universe and other thing. That look so wonderful, you have the best underwater hometown.
Charlize: Ok, I'm glad you like it.
*Suddenly, Planta came from nowhere and he stop as them*
Stick Kiki: Oh hi Planta, you're came to discovery around the underwater kingdom too?
Planta: Yes, especially I came here for other reason. I got the underwater camera and I want to taking the picture for the best memories, is ok with you guys?
Stick Kiki: Oh sure, guys. Let taking the picture and we gonna be the best moment together in underwater kingdom and we can have the best memories. Don't forget tell other stick friends too.
Charlize and 4 Stick Friends: Ok!!!
Planta: Ok, there I go! *Point the underwater camera as them and taking the picture*
*They doing the amazing friends group pose and Planta wave as them and going to other place and taking the picture with they're the different cool pose too*
*In the first picture show about Stick Kiki with Stick Brake, JakeStick, Legburns, Charlize and Rich (his eyes was sparking). The second picture show about August doing the pretty pose, NRG confused and Treck was watching. The third picture show about Stick Theo doing to cool pose, RandomStickmander playing the baseball with other person, this guy hit the ball and he have the catch the ball, Planta selfie himself and dodge the ball, then he taking other picture and he swim out with checking something in underwater. Then they continue explore around the underwater kingdom, until they finish and Stick Kiki decide to go outside for having more underwater fun, they're agree and run, swim outside and having more fun*
*Meanwhile in outside, they're doing having more underwater fun*
Stick Kiki: Look like we're having the best time ever.
Charlize: Yeah, that was fun too.
Stick Brake: See, Rich. Nothing to be worry about the sea creature, they're just want a friends, you can be fine.
Rich: I guess you guys right, next time I will be careful for sure.
Charlize: I'm glad you're calm down. And Kiki, you have the amazing new friends here. Thank you for introductions them to me.
Stick Kiki: No problem, Charlize. You can visit my house on the beach if you like.
Charlize: That would be great!
NRG: Look like we saw the sinking ship again. Whoa, what the?! *Dodge from the trident* Phew, that was close.
Stick Theo: Are you ok, NRG? *Turn as the Drowned army* Hey, stop attack us! NRG, let defeat them again.
NRG: Ok!
*Then Stick Theo and NRG swim near and defeat the Drowned army, the both continue having the underwater fun*
Legburns: Look, Jake. I'm saw the starfish wear the green pant.
JakeStick: Yeah, he look like Patrick from SpongeBob.
Legburns: I guess you're right, oh look, I'm found something, let go.
*Legburns and JakeStick swim and found something, the both found the pretty shining thing and picking up as the box, then continue having the underwater fun*
Tyron: Wow, look as the jellyfish, they so beautiful.
Winter: Yeah, especially I can see everything in underwater too. Oh hi jellyfish.
Jellyfish: *Swim floating away from Winter*
*RandomStickmander, August and Treck found the 3 dolphin and they swim near, they're playing with the dolphin*
RandomStickmander: This is first time we are playing the dolphin.
August: Yeah, especially they're friendly too. The ocean is so beautiful.
Treck: I guess so. Woohoo, this is fun!
*Then they're continue having the underwater fun, until they wave as fish and sea animal, swim to the surface and they breath, they swim back to the beach*
Stick Theo: I guess we're going to taking the shower later. *Take the glass off and cleaning, wear the glass again*
Winter: Yeah, now I have to dry my scarf. *Dry the blue scarf*
*They found the towel and dry the body*
August: I'm going to wash my hair later. *Dry the hair as the palm tree*
Planta: *Came from nowhere and give NRG the box* I'm found something amazing and this is for you.
NRG: Really? Thank you so much! *Take the box from Planta*
Planta: You're welcome, see you later! *Run away*
RandomStickmander: That was the amazing underwater adventure ever.
Treck: Yeah, especially thank to Kiki for helping us.
Legburns: Look like we found the beautiful shining thing.
JakeStick: Especially we can't find something amazing, thank you, Legburns.
Legburns; No problem, anytime if you need help, Jake.
Stick Brake: Look like I can see the beautiful sunset in the beach.
Tyron: Yeah, now I can finally relax and enjoy the wind blowing there.
Rich: Well, that was fun, thank you for take us to the underwater kingdom.
Charlize: You're welcome, and thank to you, Kiki. I'm glad about I have the amazing friends like you.
Stick Kiki: No problem, if you need anything, you can ask me by calling me, I will be there if you need.
Charlize: Ok, I'm going back to my underwater hometown, see you guys later! *Walk near and wave as 12 Stick friends, swim away from the beach and dive into the ocean*
12 Stick Friends: Bye Charlize, see you later and thank you!!! *Wave as Charlize*
*Then they're continue having fun and camping on the beach, they have the great moment together and Stick Kiki with Rich meet the new stick friends in the future year*
*In under the sea, Charlize having fun with the fish and sea animal, she hope about meet Stick Kiki and Rich with new stick friends in the future year. The story scene is completely and the scene back to Singapore City*
*In Singapore Changi Airport, Stick Kiki completely her amazing story, they're cheer up and clap the both hand, until the black cloud fly away and the sky is blue and sunny go out again, the announcement speaker active and telling something new*
Roy (from working place talking on announcement speaker): Attention, everybody. Today, tomorrow and in next 2 day is gonna be the beautiful sunny day, now you guys can go outside for relax and chill, I hope you guys enjoy the wonderful holiday. *Turn off and get back to work again*
Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize, 3 Heroes Allies, Emily Family and everybody: Yay!!!
*They're going outside from Singapore Changi Airport and they get inside the travel bus and sit down, she start engine and driving to other place*
*They're arrived as other restaurant and going inside, they sit down and the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they're going outside from the restaurant and they're going to Fountain of  Wealth, they're playing and get wet with laughing, they taking the picture with record the camera, doing friends group photo together too, then they're going to another place*
*In the night, they're taking the picture, record the camera and doing friends group photo selfie together in another place like: Night Safari, Helix Bridge, OCBC Skyway and Wings Of Time, the outdoor show, they're enjoy watching and feel happy, then until the show is completely, they clap the both hand and continue explore around Singapore City, then they return as Emily house and they thank Miss Helen, also they thank Stick Kiki for the new amazing holiday, she said no problem and tell them about they will going to the new place on Singapore City in tomorrow, they're smiling and they're going to the bathroom, taking the shower, drying the hair, brush the teeth, wash the face and going to the bedroom, they turn off the light and climb as the bed, they're fall asleep. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends, they have the great moment together in Singapore City (day 1). Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and they will going to explore with having more fun with have other holiday in the next part on Singapore City*