The Lost Baby Seal and 2 Missing Little Girl

*In the next beautiful morning day, Turdroids stop as Seoul of Korea, he taking the nap after long swim. The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody wake up, brush the teeth, wash the face and they're going outside, doing exercise and the Seoul people welcome them and take them to the restaurant, they're going inside and start the breakfast*
*After the breakfast, they're going outside and talking about the new planning. Stick Kiki tell them about she and 7 Slush Friends: Fry, Blizzer, Pover, Electro, Rich, Val and Logan explore around Seoul City, they're agree and they wave as each other for see them later, then they're split out in 2 way and start explore around Seoul City*
*While they're enjoy around Seoul City, they hear something and run, checking and they stop, shock. The baby seal got stuck by the fishing net and he trying to get out, but he got trouble by the new giant monster type snake called Toxic Snake, they run and save him, they cut the fishing net and Val take him to the building, tell him about hide in there and she return to the team. He saw them and roar, he charge as them, but they dodge faster and they charge the battle. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts. He dizzy but still moving, he attack them again, but they dodge safety and they summon the power with spawn the weapon, charge the battle again. Stick Kiki use fire power and burn his face, she use Magic Katana and slash his mouth. Fry use lightning power and shock him, he use Magic Lightsaber and slash his tails with he use Magic Buster and shoot him. Blizzer use ice power and freeze him, he use Blizzard Blade and slash him. Pover use gravity power and knock him, he use 2 Gravity Knife and slice him. Electro use lightning power and shock him, he use 2 Electric Blade and slash him. Rich use lightning power and shock him, he use Magic Sword and slash him. Val use magic power and attack him, she use Magic Bo Staff and hit his head. Logan use fire power and burn him, he use katana and slash him with he use gun and shoot him, then he use Magic Shuriken and throw as him. He weak and not moving, they finish him with use "Slushers Kiki Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat Toxic Snake, they feel tired but still alive. They're return the weapon and Val run, bring the baby seal back to them. She put him down and Stick Kiki healthy him, he feel better and they're smiling. They look happy as each other*
Baby Seal: Thank you guys for save me!
Slushers Kiki Team: You're welcome, that ours jobs to do!!!
Rich: But what are you doing in there and why you got attack by the new giant monster like that?
Baby Seal: I'm helping my mom and going to find the help, because something bad happened in there.
Val: Really? Where your mom?
Baby Seal: She in the beach and she need help. Come with me, this way.
*They look as each other and shrug the both arms, he take them to the beach and they shock. The mother seal got trap by the giant rock with other fishing net, they run and remove the giant rock, they cut the fishing net and Stick Kiki healthy her, she feel better and they cheer up, 2 seal came as each other and hug, they smiling and she look as them*
Mother Seal: Thank you guys for save my son and bring him home!
Slushers Kiki Team: No problem, that ours jobs to do!!!
Logan: We hear your son about he find the help, what happened?
Mother Seal: Well, you guys see. *Explain about she saw 2 little girl name Suzy and Minzy discovery the new sunken ship and got stuck, she shock and return to the beach, tell her son about find the help and she got stuck by 2 different trap*
Slushers Kiki Team: What? Really?!!!
Fry: You mean the 2 little girl is missing and not return yet?
Mother Seal: Yes, if we don't find the 2 little girl, the family gonna worry about the both little girl.
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, we will find the 2 little girl back.
Baby Seal: Really?!
Blizzer: Yes, since we just having fun, but helping everybody and animal is very important and we save the world too.
6 Slush Friends: Yeah. *Nodded the head*
Baby Seal: Thank you guys so much, I know you guys can do and you guys is ours hope.
Stick Kiki: You're welcome, that what we can do.
Mother Seal: Well, we are going to move now. Good luck and see you guys later. *Take him and the 2 seal swim away*
Slushers Kiki Team: See you two later and good luck, take care!!! *Wave as 2 seal swim away*
Stick Kiki: *Turn as 7 Slush Friends* Ok guys, this is ours new underwater mission, let use my 3 Magic Aquatic Items and dive down to the ocean, we going to find 2 missing little girl in the new sunken ship like mother seal said and there is my new plan: Blizzer, Pover and Electro with me to the living room. Rich, Val and Logan with Fry to the bedroom. We can meet together again after we find the 2 missing little girl and escape the new sunken ship, good luck and be careful.
7 Slush Friends: Ok!!!
*Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch and she hold for herself and give to 7 Slush Friends, they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, they walk near the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the ocean*
*When they're in under the ocean, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. They saw the new sunken ship and surprise, they swim inside and split out in 2 way and they investigate around the ocean, they hope about they will find the 2 missing little girl*
*In the living room of the new sunken ship, Stick Kiki, Blizzer, Pover and Electro searching the first missing little girl*
Stick Kiki: She must be there somewhere, do you guys see anything?
Pover: No, we just see the living room stuff, but no sign for her yet.
Blizzer: We must continue searching, the world need ours help and the 2 little girl waiting for the both little girl return.
Electro: Huh? What in under the sofa? Better check it out. *Swim near as the sofa and check, shock and turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, sorry for bother you guys, but I'm found her!
*3 Slush Friends swim near as Electro and they remove the sofa, shock. The little girl name Suzy got stuck by the duct tape, they cut the tape and she freedom, they cheer up and swim escape with the first little girl swim follow them*
*In the bedroom of the new sunken ship, Fry, Rich, Val and Logan searching the second missing little girl*
Fry: I'm sure we can find her soon, do you guys found anything?
Rich: Not yet, we just see the bedroom stuff, but we not find the clue yet.
Logan: We must continue searching, I don't want everything bad came again and she not too far in this place.
Val: I wonder what under the blanket? I'm going to check it out. *Swim near as the bed and check, shock and turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, I don't want to bother you guys, but she need help!
*3 Slush Friends swim near as Val and they remove the blanket, shock. The little girl name Minzy got ties by the rope, they cut the rope and she freedom, they cheer up and swim escape with the second little girl swim follow them*
*They meet together again and swim escape the new sunken ship. When they far away, they turn and surprise. The new sunken ship is disappear. They're relieved and smiling as each other*
Suzy and Minzy: Thank you guys for save us!!!
Slushers Kiki Team: You two welcome, that ours jobs to do!!!
Blizzer: Can some of you two explain about why you two got stuck in the new sunken ship like that?
Suzy: Ok. *Explain about she and her friends explore the new sunken ship and got stuck by 2 different trap*
Slushers Kiki Team: Now we get it. *Nodded the head*
Minzy: Sorry for make you guys worries about us.
Val: Is ok, atleast you two is safe.
Rich: But next time, be careful when you two want to explore the new underwater place and don't get accident.
Suzy and Minzy: Ok!!!
Stick Kiki: Our jobs is done, let having the underwater fun in under the ocean.
7 Slush Friends and 2 Little Girl: Yay!!!
*They're doing having the underwater fun, they have the great moment together in under the ocean*
*After having the underwater fun, they wave as fish and sea animal and swim to the surface. They breath and swim back to the beach, then the body back to normal and the 2 little girl surprise. They take Suzy with Minzy return to Seoul City and the 2 family finally meet again, they're smiling and 2 family thank them, they said no problem and the 2 family going home, then they run and stop as Korean restaurant and going inside, sit down and the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they're going outside and continue explore around Seoul City, 7 Slush Friends thank Stick Kiki for the amazing adventure, she said no problem and they're smiling, then they keep walking, until they can return to Turdroids with other team and everybody. 7 Slush Friends hear something and smiling as each other, Stick Kiki wondering and they take her to the Turdroids*
*Later, they're stop and Stick Kiki surprise, 7 Slush Friends, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody celebrate Stick Kiki birthday, 7 Slush Friends run and return, they give her the best birthday art gift, she thank them and they said no problem, StAndrew ask her about her best birthday gift, she tell them about she with 11 Slush Friends: Rich, RandomStickmander, Legburns, Winter, Stick Theo, August, Stick Brake, JakeStick, NRG, Tyron, Treck and Rich new friends Charlize going to Singapore City and they're going to stay in 3 day 2 night for the new best holiday, they're agree and cheer up, then they're going inside to Turdroids and StAndrew tell him about move to Singapore City, he nodded the head and swim away from Seoul City, the Seoul people wave as them for good luck and he swim until he stop as Singapore City*
*Meanwhile, he stop as Singapore City, Stick Kiki with 11 Slush Friends and Charlize going outside and they wave for good luck and having fun, he turn and swim away to Hawaii, they're smiling and 11 Slush Friends with Charlize thank Stick Kiki again, she said no problem and they're smiling, until the little girl name Emily came and ask them about something, she tell her about they will stay in 3 day 2 night on Singapore City for the best new holiday, she cheer up and she take them to her house*
*Later, they're arrived as Emily house and is was so huge and bigger as the beach, he family welcome them and tell them about enjoy staying, they thank her family and they're going to the bathroom, taking the shower, drying the hair, brush the teeth, wash the face and going to the rooftop for watching the beautiful star night, then they're going to the bedroom and turn off the light, going to bed, climbing and fall asleep. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends, they have the great moment together in Seoul City of Korea and then they have the best day ever in Singapore City. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue, especially Stick Kiki, 11 Slush Friends and Charlize having the best holiday in Singapore in the next day*