The New Slush Friends, The New Surprise and The Origin Story

*In the next beautiful morning day at Florida Keys Sea Park of The Stick City, Stick Kiki Team walking around the beach, until they're stop and look, surprise. The new giant and huge city island called "Slushers Heroes City Island" type magical giant sea turtle*
Stick Miki: The new place is big and huge, but what they want to show us?
Stick Kiki: I don't know, but I think they want to tell us something, let go, guys.
Stick Kiki Team Member: Ok!!!
*Sea turtle head moving and they walk inside, the magic circle glowing up and take her team to inside, they landing and surprise more. They saw her house, The Slushers Team house, Slushers Heroes Fanclub Treehouse and other Heroes house appear in the new place, they also found Goddess Amaterasu house and God Reaper house in there too, her team start explore around the giant city island and feel happy with cheer up, until they hear something and run to check the sound*
*Later, her team arrived at Heroes Square and look surprise more, they saw The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu. He talk about the new announcement about the city island and they're can live in there, the heroes team cheer up and her team clap the both hand, suddenly they hear and turn, her team and heroes team with 2 god leader surprise, they happy and came to hug as each other*
NRG: We're glad you guys came!
Blizzer: Yeah, especially you guys found ours new place.
Stick Mario: This new place is wonderful, we discovery around city island and look amazing.
Stick Luigi: Yeah, now we can stay forever, live together and we can hangout more in everytime.
NaadfaZ: We can introductions other place if you guys like.
Stick Kiki Team: Awesome, thank you guys so much!!!
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: No problem!!!
God Reaper: *Came to Stick Kiki, give her the new special magic abilities* This is Super Regeneration and Super Resurrect, you can cure and rise the body when they pain or injury or something lost.
Goddess Amaterasu: *Came to Stick Kiki, give her pink belt and 2 ribbon for hand* You can wear when you going to the mission with other friends, also. *Give her the new special magic abilities* This is Super Healthy Cure and other magic abilities, you can use for doing the mission and helping them with everybody.
Stick Kiki: Wow, that was amazing gift, thank you two so much.
God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu: You're welcome, Kiki.
Stick Steven: So you guys have to tell us something?
Goddess Amaterasu: Oh yeah, let me explain. *Explain about Slushers Heroes City Island*
Stick Kiki Team: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
StAndrew: By the way Kiki, we have the new Slush Friends, new Dojo's Duelist and other new heroes team to be ours new team member, let me introductions.
*He introductions new Slush Friends, new Dojo's Duelist and other new heroes team, then he introductions Stick Kiki team to them*
Stick Kiki Team: Nice to meet you guys!!!
New Slush Friends, New Dojo's Duelist and Other New Heroes Team: Nice to meet you guys too!!!
Stick Michael: To celebrate about we have the new place and the new amazing friends, I will tell you guys about my amazing story, some of you guys have a idea?
Stick Hikaru: Yeah, can you tell us about your origin story?
Stick Hikari: Yes, because we saw your new animations is finish, so we wonder about what your origin story look like.
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Can you tell us?!!!
Stick Michael: Ok, sit down and listen.
*They sit down and Stick Michael going to tell them about his origin story*
*In the flashback scene (from Gildedguy Story 0), young Michael looking around the art in the big room, he look as his paper art on his hand and he see the star behind, he look as the art again and slam his face at the wall, he feel disappointed and he look as the green key. He look up and see the thing with the number is XVIII, he keep watching and until he turn, the fire turn off and he use the steel stick to moving the woods again to let them burning. He swipe the steel stick and he look the steel stick glowing up, he turn and doing swordsman skill practice in the room, he keep practicing the swordsman skill, until he finish and suddenly, he hear the sound and he shock. The door open and his father came, the helmet drop from his leg and he look down, he turn as him and tell him about going to work, he look down and thumb up, his father thumb up again and he pick up the helmet back, he close the door and young Michael turn as the door, then he look as his art again and he drop the paper down, he not happy and he grab the burning steel stick, he drop as the paper and burning the art again, he look as the helmet and he saw the gray mask for painter worker, he wear as his face. Outside, his father waiting and he open the door, he turn and see his son, but surprise about he look different. He sigh and smiling, he take off the mask and smile again, he give his son the money bag, he happy and he going down. The people happy to see him and he going to work with everybody, his father relieved and he close the door. In the room, the light from outside glowing and turn into the magic green star, now the jobs and the new adventure of young Michael was begin*
*3 year later, young Michael and everybody working as the paint factory, he keep painting as the wood, until his father came and grab the money bag, summon the golden coin and give to his son with everybody. They going outside and they doing eating all the food and drinking all the drink, the food spilled and he slide to other side, he turn and feel sad, he turn away and get up, he walking with the sad face, he return to the paint factory and drawing the shining armor knight with the princess. He use the water bucket and wash the paint away, he put the bucket and leave, suddenly the water fall to the bucket and growing up the green color. He turn and look as the green color on the bucket, show him about the legendary golden knight, he doing swordsman skill attack and he fall into the strange place (with green eyes scene), then he was take to other dimension and he stand, doing legendary knight pose. Young Michael happy and give him a idea, he grab the giant paintbrush and start drawing new art, he paint everybody name and all the wood fall out, then he fall asleep*
*In the next morning, he feel asleep and everybody looking the name on the working place with surprise and happy. His father saw something strange and he still summon the coin to everybody, since the green color still glowing in the bucket. He wake up and start working again, he turn as everybody and then his father (he writing something), in other night, they want he come with them, but he don't want to follow them (because he have a work to do), he drawing again and fall asleep, his father came and wake him up, he follow his father and he hold the helmet. He give to his son and the money bag, he happy but he don't want and his father don't care, he shock and walk away and young Michael look as the coin and feel disappointed, the green color glowing up again and he turn up as the sky. He see the green star glowing and he wear the suit again, he looking the green star and she stop, look as him. He wear the mask and doing the green paint attack, drawing green lines and walking near as his father*
*His father feel something coming and he turn, he use Magic coin to teleport and arrived as the boss room, he saw his son use the green paint line come near as him, he attack his son with summon the coin, but young Michael dodge and he keep moving, he use Magic abilities and all the golden coin growing and exploding from the money bag, he got hit by the coin and he hold him. He defensive himself and all the coin falling in the ground, everybody surprise and feel happy, pick up the coin. He keep defensive himself, until he saw something. He see his father gonna marry his mother, he going to be rich and he gonna rules over the world, then his son gonna working like himself, he feel sad and nothing feel happy. He shock and the coin hit his eyes, glowing and he escape the coin (from normal grey suit to golden armor), he charge as him again. Everybody was looking the coin, then turn and see the battle between him and his father. He keep charging, his mother help and worry, his father keep attack him, he take off the mask and his eyes change into the green eyes by the green paint. He wear the mask again and doing the lines attack, the golden coin turn into the golden statue, he turn down and then he keep charging again, he summon more coin and he see the golden house, he inside and run through, jump escape and defeat his father by use finish green paint lines attack, his father got knock out and the coin stop, the battle end and young Michael win*
*Everybody was still looking the golden statue, he still hanging and look down, until the coin growing up and he take his son to meet him, he see his son look like the shining golden knight, he came near and his son turn, surprise. Everybody carry the coin and the money bag, going home for finish working, then they meet the family and going to the train for return the home country and doing other jobs, the train moving and now they're can relax for the best life*
*His father still looking everybody leaving and his son turn as the window, look as the green star in the night sky, he jump down and tell him about he going to follow the green star for his new journey, he look as the beautiful night sky and he feel understand about his son dream. He feel disappointed about he don't care about his son, he have the dream about going to the new journey like legendary golden knight. He sigh and he open the door, tell him about leave this place and going to somewhere to the new journey awaiting for him, he look as the door and his father came, give him the money bag and say good luck to him, his son thank him and leave his father working place, he turn and his father sit as the chair, turn away and close the door, he found the green key, he grab and move near as the door, put the green key and the door open, the green star appear and tell him about to follow the green star to other new place where he came belong*
*He going down and follow the green star, he walking through the grass field and keep walking, he found the abandoned sword and use as his weapon, paint the sword and turn into the new sword, he keep going and slash the sword, suddenly the green paint fall out from the paintbrush, he drop the paintbrush and pick up, the green color turn into the green pen, he keep moving, until he finally make it (without eating and drinking) and the paper flying as his face, he take the paper off and he saw the abandoned house. He run and going inside, decorations the house and now he have the house he live, now his new adventure to become the legendary fighters begin in the future year, then the story scene was finish and end*
*Flashback scene end and return in this future year in the Stick City at Florida Keys Sea Park, Stick Michael finish telling his origin story and they cheer up, clap the both hand*
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Amazing story!!!
Goddess Amaterasu and God Reaper: Yeah, so wonderful.
StAndrew: Your story is very amazing and wonderful dramatic, you did the great jobs and congratulations, Michael.
Stick Michael: Thank you guys so much, I'm glad you guys like my best story and I'm sure about I will doing something more amazing in someday or in the future year.
StAndrew: Kiki, do you have something to say for us?
Stick Kiki: Yes. *Get up and tell them something* When we hear his amazing origin story, I have something special to tell you guys. The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody, no matter what the people and don't care what they said, don't stop you guys dream and let you guys dream come true, don't need work for someone, but can work for yourself and everybody is very important. No need to be like someone, just be you guys self and you guys be fine. We can helping, working, having fun as each other together like the amazing teamwork, so let be stronger and don't give up, relax and chill, you guys can be more amazing and we can doing something more amazing in someday or in the future year, don't forget about ours amazing adventure is gonna more fun and wonderful too.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team: *Cheer up again* Thank you so much, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: No problem, guys.
StAndrew: Before we celebrate the new party and going to new amazing adventure, any of you guys have a question?
Treck: Yeah, we update the new room and still empty, we don't know who gonna live in our house, what should we do?
*Everybody was worry and thinking, talking as each other. Stick Kiki have a new idea, she turn as StAndrew and whisper as him, StAndrew surprise and turn as Stick Sean and Stick Waqas*
StAndrew: Waqas, you go to ours house and get the digital board. Sean, call Stick Kiki Family, Thompson Family, Sea Park Team and everybody came here, we have to surprise them.
Stick Waqas and Stick Sean: Ok, we be right back!!!
*2 Slush Fighters run in 2 way, they wonder and Stick Kiki Team Member shrug the both arms, they waiting until they come back*
*Later, 2 Slush Fighters Team bring the digital board and put as StAndrew with everybody came. Everybody surprise about the magical city island, he tell them about introductions the new place for everybody, they nodded the head and start the introductions tour around the city island, while Stick Kiki and StAndrew waiting, until they can finish introductions tour*
*Later, they are return and standing more, Stick Waqas active the digital board and return to them, Stick Kiki move near as the digital board and check, thinking. She have other idea and doing new housemate planning, she finish and turn, she tell them about her amazing planning. St Lucas, Taboo Stick, Stick Strange, Stick Sandman, Geno, Rift, Jay and Kaito live in Tyron and Treck house. NRG, Mr.C, Joshua, Tony, Daniel, PanButelly, Rich and Val live in Stick Kiki house. Other new Slush Friends, new Dojo's Duelist and new Heroes Allies Team can live in other Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team house with fanclub treehouse. Stick Kiki Family and Thompson Family with Florida Keys Sea Park Team live in the house near Goddess Amaterasu and God Reaper house, then she give the new name of the city island called "Turdroids". After she finish explain, StAndrew ask about what they think, they're talking as each other again and nodded the head, then they turn again and happy*
Everybody: Sound good!!!
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Sure, why not?!!!
16 Slush Friends: Hooray!!!
God Reaper, Goddess Amaterasu, Stick Kiki Family, Thompson Family and Florida Keys Sea Park Team: We agree!!!
StAndrew: *Nodded the head* I'm agree too, thank you again, Kiki.
Stick Kiki: No problem, I'm glad to help you guys.
Mayor JohnStick: Can I live in here too?
Stick Kiki: Sure, I don't mind. But who gonna take care the Stick City?
Mayor JohnStick: Don't worry, my son name William is the new president and he will take care the Stick City, while we going to the new amazing adventure, what do you think?
William: Yes, dad. Don't worry, Kiki. I'm promise to my dad about I will keep the Stick City safe from the enemies team army.
Stick Kiki: That will be great, thank you again.
William: No problem. Ok everybody, to celebrate The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, Kiki family, Thompson Family, Florida Keys Sea Park Team, God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu have the magical city island with my dad can live with them and they're going to the new amazing adventure, let party.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Yay!!!
*They're going to the Stick City and making the new celebration party, then they're finish and now they're start the party with start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they're return to Turdroids and hug as each other for say goodbye, they will contact by use phone and other message thing, the team and the family with God and Goddess with sea park team going inside, 16 Slush Friends with other new heroes team with the family and the sea park team grab all the packages and live in different house, they introductions around the house and they feel happy, they doing making the new room and completely, then they're going outside and Stick Kiki command him about going to Dubai, Turdroids nodded the head and start swimming in the sea, everybody wave as them for good luck and hope they're ok, then they return in the Stick City*
*While Turdroids keep swimming, they came as Stick Kiki and thank her again, she said no problem and they're smiling, they enjoy the beautiful night on the sea. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, her family, Thompson Family, Florida Keys Sea Park Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends. They have the best day and they have the great moment together in the Turdroids, the magical city island. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and they're going to the new amazing adventure in Dubai and they will meet the new surprise in the new summer holiday*