The Magical Underwater Temple and The Mystery Ghost Girl

*In the new beautiful sunny day at Eo Gio on Quy Nhon of Vietnam, Stick Kiki with Stick Titan, NRG, Ant, Noyuu, Kaito, Fishy and Jay having the trouble by the new giant monster type butterfly, they doing battle again her. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts, she dizzy, but still moving and she use wings, attack them. But they dodge faster and they summoned the power with spawn the weapon, they charge the battle. Stick Kiki use fire power and burn her both wings, she use sword and slash her. Stick Titan use earth power and smash her, he use hammer and hot her with use the gun and shoot her, he use Magic Watch and transform into the giant Titan, he crush her and knock her to other side, he slap his finger and his body back to normal Stick Titan. NRG use lightning power with magic power and combine, shock her with Magic Lightning power, he use Magic Bo Staff and hit her face. Ant use water power and splash her, he use bo staff and hit her back. Noyuu use shadow power and knock her, he use 2 gun and shoot her with he use Magic Scythe and slice her tails. Kaito use laser power and shoot her, he use Giga Sword and slash her. Fishy use water power and splash her, he use Magic Fishing Staff and attack her, ties her and use Magic Sword, slash her. Jay use shadow power and knock her, he use 2 knife and slice her with he use 2 gun and shoot her. She weak and not moving, they finish her with use "Slushers Kiki Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat giant butterfly monster, they feel tired but still alive. They return the weapon and turn as the sea, they happy and they discovery around Eo Gio, they doing taking the picture and doing friends group photo selfie together with use the phone, she hear something and take them to other place, she saw taxi and wave, taxi stop and they're going inside, sit down as the chair and she tell him something*
Stick Kiki: Take us to FLC Zoo Safari Park Quy Nhon, we're going to watching the animal. *Sit down again*
Mr.Hoang: Ok. *Start engine and driving*
Stick Titan: There is the safari zoo in there?
Stick Kiki: Yes, far away from FLC hotel and you guys will see the animal, you guys gonna like this, because this is our best summer holiday.
6 Slush Friends: Oh ok.
Stick Kiki: Now let go to FLC Zoo Safari Park and enjoy watching all the animal and having the best summer memories.
7 Slush Friends: Yay!!!
*The taxi moving out from Eo Gio and keep moving, until stop at FLC Zoo Safari Park and they're going outside, thank him and he drive away, they surprise and they taking the picture with friends group photo selfie together again, then they're going inside and doing taking the picture with doing friends group photo selfie together again in around Safari Park and watching all the animal, Kid Zoo, taking the picture with animal and playing with the animal place, they have the best time ever at FLC Zoo Safari Park*
*After having fun in FLC Zoo Safari Park, they're going outside and and Noyuu saw something, they stop and turn at him*
Stick Titan: What do you see?
Noyuu: I saw the mystery ghost girl running.
Jay: You're right, Noyuu. I think she run to Eo Gio and she going to the sea.
Stick Kiki: Look like something strange going on, let me call other taxi and we get back to Eo Gio again, we need to find out about what she running for.
7 Slush Friends: Ok!!!
*They leave from FLC Zoo Safari Park and she saw other taxi, she wave and they're going inside, sit down again and she tell him about go back to Eo Gio, he said ok and he driving, the taxi moving and until the taxi stop at Eo Gio, they thank him and going outside, Jay saw the ghost girl and they run follow her, then she stop and look down at the sea, suddenly Slushers Kiki Team found her and she surprise*
Ghost Girl: Uh hi? How do you guys found me?
Kaito: We saw you running, while we enjoy all the animal from FLC Zoo Safari Park.
Fishy: Yeah, what the reason make you running like that?
Madina: Ok, my name is Madina and I'm searching the underwater temple for finish my goal to go at the heaven.
Slushers Kiki Team: Oh really?
Madina: Yes. *Explain about go to underwater temple for finish her goal to go at the heaven*
Slushers Kiki Team: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
Stick Kiki: We can help you.
Madina: Wait, really?!
NRG: Yes, since we just having fun and enjoy ours new summer vacation, but helping everybody is very important and we save the world too.
6 Slush Friends: Yeah. *Nodded the head*
Madina: Thank you guys so much, you guys is my hope.
Ant: You're welcome, that what we can do. *Turn as Stick Kiki* Can we use your 3 Magic Aquatic Items?
Stick Kiki: Yes, let go to the ocean and help Madina finish her goal by use my 3 Magic Aquatic Items, this is ours new underwater adventure and new underwater mission.
7 Slush Friends: Ok!!!
Madina: She said about she have 3 Magic Aquatic Items?
Noyuu: Yes, we use for can breath underwater like fish and we can communicate with fish and sea animal too.
Madina: I'm never hear about that, how do that work?
Jay: You will see. *Winked as her*
*Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch and she hold for herself and give to 7 Slush Friends, they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, they walk near the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the ocean, Madina surprise and she jump into the ocean with other friends*
*When they're in under the ocean, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. Madina was breath underwater like fish (because she was the ghost girl), they're swim and she take them to searching the underwater temple*
*While they're still searching, NRG found something and he call the team with Madina*
NRG: Guys, I'm found the underwater temple, but is very magical!
7 Slush Friends and Madina: Really?!!!
*They swim near as NRG and he point, they look and surprise. They found the magical underwater temple and they swim near, inside the magical underwater temple and they discovery everywhere. She found something and they turn as her, she pick up the box and turn as the team*
Madina: I'm found the box, this is what I'm looking for.
Stick Kiki: Ok, let get out of here, before the magical underwater temple disappear.
*They nodded the head and swim escape, when they far away and turn, the underwater temple disappear. They surprise but relieved. They happy and swim to the surface, they breath and swim back to Eo Gio*
*When they're back to Eo Gio, the body back to normal and she surprise, they happy again*
Madina: Thank you guys for help me again, I'm finally finish my goal.
Slushers Kiki Team: No problem, that ours jobs to do!!!
Ant: What inside the box?
Madina: Oh, hang on. *Open the box and show them* This is my family stuff, I was lost the box, until you guys came and now I can finally finish my goal.
Stick Titan: So you're going to the heaven, right?
Madina: Yes, thank you guys again, you guys are the amazing heroes team ever, I will never forget. Goodbye and good luck. *Wave as Slushers Kiki Team and flying to the heaven with carry the box*
Slushers Kiki Team: Bye Madina, take care!!! *Wave as Madina*
*They're watching Madina flying to the heaven and feel happy*
Kaito: I'm sure she gonna happy in the heaven.
Stick Titan: Yeah, especially she can see her family and everybody too.
6 Slush Friends: Yeah.
Stick Kiki: Ok guys, let go to the Vietnam restaurant and explore around Quy Nhon City, then we return to FLC Hotel for having a good sleep in tonight. This is ours best summer holiday ever.
7 Slush Friends: Yay!!!
*They're taking the picture and doing friends group photo again, they leave from Eo Gio and she saw other taxi, they run and going inside, sit down and she tell other driver about going to Vietnam restaurant, he said ok and start engine, the taxi moving from Eo Gio, they're watching around Quy Nhon place, until they return to Quy Nhon City*
*The taxi stop as the Vietnam restaurant, they going outside and thank him, they walk inside the restaurant and sit down as the chair, the waiter came and she order the food with drink, she nodded the head and walk away, they talking about the new amazing adventure, the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they're going outside and decide walking around Quy Nhon City for exercise, they explore and happy. They thank Stick Kiki for the amazing summer vacation and the new amazing adventure, she said no problem and they're smiling, then they're continue explore around Quy Nhon City. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends, they have the best summer vacation ever and they have the great moment together in Quy Nhon City. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and especially they will doing having the new anniversary party, new surprise and new origin story on the next special story*