The Missing of Pinocchio

*In the new beautiful sunny day as Singapore City, in the Emily house, Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize with 3 Heroes Allies Team and Emily Family wake up and brush the teeth, wash the face and doing exercise, they're making the breakfast and sit down, they're start the breakfast*
*After the breakfast, Emily Family going to work, they're understand. But she realized something and remember*
Emily: I know, we have the best uncle and he working on the boat as Sentosa, his name is Larry and he love underwater thing, maybe he can take you guys to the Lazarus Island and you guys can having fun.
Slushers Kiki Team: Sound good, thank you so much, Emily!!!
Emily: No problem, we're glad you guys like it.
Mr.Franklin: Oh that right, are you guys going to moving in tonight?
NRG: Yes, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody from Turdroids will came in afternoon for called us back to the next amazing journey.
JakeStick: But don't worry, since we gonna move after the dinner in your house, we can meet again in the future year.
Emily Family: We get it, ok!!!
*They're cleaning and washing the dishes, then they're going outside and they're going inside the travel bus, sit down and she start engine, the travel bus moving and they're stop as Sentosa, they're going outside and they found Larry, Miss Helen tell him about take Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies to the Lazarus Island for having fun, he nodded the head and they hug as each other for good luck, then Emily Family going to work, while the team going inside his boat, he start engine and the boat swim away to Lazarus Island*
*Later, the boat stop as Lazarus Island, they're going outside, they thank him and he drive the boat back to Sentosa, Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies going to explore around Lazarus Island and having fun*
*After having fun, they're going to explore around Lazarus Island, suddenly they hear something and look as each other, then they run to check the sound. They're stop as the beach and shock. The man name Geppetto got stuck by the fishing net and the giant monster type whale name Monstro going to attack him, but Steve save him and Alex cut the fishing net, Charlize grab him and put him behind the palm tree, he return and he roar, they're going to fight again him. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts, he dizzy but still moving, he jump and crush as them, but they dodge faster and they summon the power with spawn the weapon and charge the battle again. Stick Kiki use earth power and crush him, she use hammer and smash his tail. Rich use lightning power and shock him, he use Magic Sword and slash his back. RandomStickmander use plasma power and shoot him, he use buster and shoot his head. Legburns use fire power and burn him, he use Magic Pickaxe and attack him with he use Magic Shovel and hit him. Winter use ice power and freeze him, he use Magic Ice Sword and slash him. Stick Theo use rainbow power and attack him, he use Magic Pen and drawing the lines, ties him and attack him. August use jewel power and shoot him, she use Magic Bo Staff and hit him. JakeStick use wind power and blow him, he use Magic Bow and shoot the wind arrow as him. Stick Brake use aura power and attack him, he use 2 Magic Dagger and slice him. NRG use Magic Lightning power and shock him, he use Magic Spear and attack him. Tyron use aura power and attack him, he use Magic Bo Staff and hit him. Treck use lightning power and shock him, he use Magic Knife and slice him. Charlize use water power and splash him, she use spear with the shield and attack him. Mega Man use plasma power with other power and attack him, he use Mega Buster and shoot him. Steve and Alex use element power with use Minecraft weapon: Diamond Sword and Trident and attack him together. He weak and not moving, they finish him with use "Slushers Heroes Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat Monstro, they feel tired but still alive. They return the weapon and check Geppetto, he was ok and they're smiling as each other*
Geppetto: Thank you guys for save me!
Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies: You're welcome, that ours jobs to do!!!
Stick Theo: Can you tell us about what are you doing and why you got stuck like that?
Geppetto: Ok. *Explain about he searching the son name Pinocchio and he got missing in under the sea, but got stuck by the fishing net and Monstro ready came to attack him, before the team come*
Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies: Really?!!!
Geppetto: Yes, if I don't find him, I'm gonna worry more. Poor my son, now how I can get back home?
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, we can help you find your son.
Rich: Yeah, since we just having fun, but helping everybody and fish with sea animal is very important.
10 Slush Friends, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies: Yeah. *Nodded the head*
Geppetto: Thank you guys so much, you guys is ours hope. Oh, by the way, the 4 sea animal found Pinocchio in under the sea and they're going to tell me, but they're not return yet and I don't know when they come back.
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, you can stay here and watching us. *Turn as 11 Slush Friends, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies* Ok guys, today we have the new underwater adventure and the new underwater mission, let use my 3 Magic Aquatic Items and dive down into the ocean and searching the 4 sea animal in 4 side, then ask them and we can find missing Pinocchio.
11 Slush Friends, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies: Ok!!!
*Geppetto wonder and Stick Brake winked as him, Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch and she hold for herself and give to 11 Slush Friends and 3 Heroes Allies (except Charlize, she is half-stick and half-turtle, she can breath underwater like fish and can breath in the surface), they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, they walk near the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the ocean. Geppetto surprise, he sit down as the sand and hope they're ok*
*When they're in under the ocean, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. They're swim split out in 4 side and start investigate around the ocean, they hope about they will find the 4 missing sea animal and missing Pinocchio*
*In the north side of the ocean, Stick Kiki, NRG, Stick Theo and August searching the first missing sea animal*
Stick Kiki: She must be there somewhere, do you guys see anything?
NRG: No, we just see fish, sea animal and underwater nature, but no sign for her yet.
Stick Theo: We must continue searching, the world need help and he gonna happy if he see Pinocchio again.
August: I wonder what behind the rock? *Swim as the rock and check, shock and turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, sorry for bother you guys, but she need help!
*3 Slush Friends swim near as August and they're remove the rock, shock. The dolphin got stuck by the fishing net and they cut the fishing net, she freedom and they're cheer up, they enjoy the underwater nature, before other heroes and 3 other sea animal come back*
*In the east side of the ocean, Rich, Stick Brake, Tyron and Treck searching the second missing sea animal*
Rich: We gonna find him, do you guys found something?
Stick Brake: No, we just see everything in under the ocean, but we're not find him yet.
Tyron: We must continue searching, I don't want everything bad happened came again.
Treck: Huh? I wonder what behind the seaweed? *Swim near as seaweed and check, shock and turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, I'm found him, but he got trouble!
*3 Slush Friends swim near as Treck and they're look with shock. The sea turtle got stuck by the rock, they swim near and remove with break the rock. He freedom and they're cheer up, they swim back to the north side of the ocean with the sea turtle swim follow them, where Stick Kiki and other 3 Slush Friends with other sea animal waiting for them*
*In the south side of the ocean, JakeStick, Winter, RandomStickmander and Legburns searching the third missing sea animal*
JakeStick: We gonna find the sea animal got missing, how about you guys?
Legburns: Not yet, but I'm sure about we gonna find him soon.
RandomStickmander: We must continue searching, the sea animal not too far away from there.
Winter: Oh, what in the sinking ship? Let me check it out. *Swim near as the sinking ship and check, shock and turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, I don't want to bother you guys, but he need ours help!
*3 Slush Friends swim near as Winter and they see, shock. The stingray got stuck by the box and they swim near, break with remove the box and he freedom, they cheer up and swim back to the north side with stingray swim follow them*
*In the west side of the ocean, Charlize, Mega Man, Steve and Alex searching the last missing sea animal*
Charlize: Do you guys found anything?
Alex: No, we are still searching, but no sign of the sea animal yet.
Steve: I don't know what will happened next, but we must continue searching and we gonna find Pinocchio, he been missing in somewhere.
Mega Man: I wonder what outside of the underwater cave? *Swim near and check, shock and turn as Charlize and other 2 Heroes Allies* Guys, I'm found the sea animal, but look like we gonna help!
*Charlize and 2 Heroes Allies swim near as Mega Man and check, shock. The sea otter got ties by the fishing rope and they swim near, cut the fishing rope and he freedom, they cheer up and they swim back to the north side with sea otter swim follow them*
*They're finally back together again and 4 sea animal happy as them*
4 Sea Animal: Thank you guys for save us!!!
Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies: No problem, that ours jobs to do!!!
Stick Theo: We hear about you guys saw Pinocchio on under the ocean, right?
Sea Turtle: Yes, we're saw him doing explore around the ocean and then something bad happened, we're searching for the help, but end up got stuck by the different trap.
3 Sea Animal: Sorry for make you guys worry.
JakeStick: Is ok, atleast you guys is safe now.
Winter: Yeah, do you guys know where he is? We are searching him and his father gonna worry about him if he not see his son yet.
Dolphin: I know where he is, follow us.
*She take them to other side of the ocean. Later, they're arrived and they saw something, shock. They found Pinocchio, but he got stuck by the giant cage, they swim near and break the giant cage, he got injure and Stick Kiki health him, he feel better and they cheer up, they look happy as each other and they doing the underwater fun, they have the great moment together in under the ocean. After having the underwater fun in under the ocean, they wave as fish and sea animal, swim back to the surface*
*Meanwhile, Geppetto still waiting, until he saw something, he see the boat and wave, Larry saw him and drive, stop and Geppetto climb inside, Larry and Geppetto talking something and the both hear something, turn and happy, the team and Pinocchio breath and they found the boat, they wave as each other and the team swim to the boat, climb up and he give them the towel and they drying the body, the body back to normal and the three surprise, then Geppetto hug Pinocchio for see him again and they're happy, then he start engine and he drive back to Sentosa of Singapore*
*After a few minute later, the boat stop as Sentosa, they're going outside and they thank him again, then they're going to the rooftop and Geppetto with Pinocchio smiling as them*
Geppetto: Thank you guys for find my son back!
Pinocchio: Thank you guys for save me!
Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies: You two welcome, that ours jobs to do!!!
NRG: Can you tell us about what happened and why you got stuck like that?
Pinocchio: Ok. *Explain about he explore the new underwater world and got stuck*
Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
Pinocchio: I'm sorry about make you guys worry.
Legburns: Is ok, atleast you're safe.
RandomStickmander: But next time, be careful when you explore the new underwater world and don't get accident.
Pinocchio: Ok!
Geppetto: Come on, Pinocchio. Let go home, thank again, guys and bye. *Take Pinocchio with him and return to his house*
Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies: Bye and take care!!! *Wave as Pinocchio and Geppetto*
*The team happy and continue watching the sunset, until the travel bus came and they're going inside, Emily Family happy to see them again and Miss Helen start engine and she driving to back home*
*A few minute later, they're arrived as Emily house, they're going out from the travel bus and going inside her house, they make the dinner and put as the table, then they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they help Emily Family washing the dishes, then they're hug for hope see them again. Slushers Kiki Team, Charlize, 3 Heroes Allies and Emily Family wave as each other, the team going to Singapore City and they saw something, run and stop, wave. Turdroids saw them and he stop, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody happy to see the team again. Stick Miki and StAndrew tell them about Stick Kiki Team have a new team member and they have the new Slush Friends and they welcome them, they're surprise and Stick Kiki accept to become the new team member of the different team, they congratulations them and the new member with new amazing friends thank them, then they're going inside and Stick Kiki tell him about going to Phu Quoc of Vietnam again, he nodded the head and they're wonder, she tell them about going to Phu Quoc United Center and other amazing place, they cheer up, he turn and swim away from Singapore City, Singapore people wave as them for good luck and they return for doing something*
*They're wave as each other for good night and going inside the house, they going to the bathroom and taking the shower again, drying the hair, brush the teeth, wash the face and turn off the light, climb as the bed and fall asleep. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends. The new team member and the new amazing friends have the new room to live and Slushers Kiki Team with Charlize and 3 Heroes Allies having the best holiday on Singapore City. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and they're going to the new amazing place, new amazing holiday, new amazing adventure and new amazing mission, meet the new amazing characters with the amazing people and other amazing thing on the next season*