The Missing of 2 Little Boy and The Little Beast

*In the next beautiful morning as the sea, Turdroids finally arrived as Tokyo City of Japan, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody wake up and brush the teeth with wash the face, they're going outside and doing training, then they moving and they're going to Japan restaurant, they going inside and start the breakfast. After the breakfast, they're going outside and explore around Tokyo City, suddenly they hear something and going to check, the Tokyo people talking as each other on the cinema, they came near and asking*
Stick James: Excuse me, but what going on?
Shiro: Godzilla son and 2 director Honda son is missing and they can't make the new Godzilla movie.
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Really?!!!
Mariko: Yes, if we don't find the 3 little boy back, director Honda and Godzilla gonna be more worry and never leave this place.
Jintai: Poor the both man.
*The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody was worry and they're thinking, until Stick Kiki have a new idea and she whisper as StAndrew, he surprise and nodded the head, he take The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody to somewhere else and he going to tell them*
StAndrew: Ok guys, look like we have a new mission today, the 2 little boy and the little beast is missing in somewhere and they can't find the 3 missing little kid yet, so there is the plan: Noyuu, Jay, Goji, Burning Ninja, Kyle, Sarru, Pover, Electro, Sam, Mali and PanButelly with Kiki going to searching the 3 missing little kid, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody with me to calm the Tokyo people down and cheer them, we gonna make sure everything is fine, until we completely the mission before we moving to other country. *Turn as Stick Kiki and 11 Slush Friends* Good luck and be careful, meet us again after you guys done and the world need you guys help.
Stick Kiki, 11 Slush Friends, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Ok!!!
*They're split out in 2 way and Stick Kiki with 11 Slush Friends going to the new mission for searching 3 missing little kid, while The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody calm the Tokyo people down, they cheer them up and doing something else, the team hope Slushers Kiki Team will be ok*
*Meanwhile, Slushers Kiki Team start investigate around Tokyo City, until they hear something and run, they're stop and shock. The 2 little girl name Sakura and Yukiko got attack by the giant monster type mantis name Scythe Mantis, they rescue the 2 little girl and they prepare to save Tokyo City*
Stick Kiki: You two ok? Go hide in somewhere and we take care of this.
*2 little girl nodded the head and run with hide in somewhere, he roar and they're charge, the battle between Slushers Kiki Team and Scythe Mantis begin. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts, he dizzy but still moving, he use 2 arms and attack them, but they dodge faster and summon the power with spawn the weapon, charge the battle again. Stick Kiki use ice power and freeze his legs, she use bow and shoot the ice arrow as his face. Noyuu use shadow power and knock him, he use 2 gun and shoot his face with he use Magic Scythe and slice him. Jay use shadow power and knock him, he use 2 knife and slice his back with he use sniper rifle and shoot him. Goji use shadow power and knock him, he use Magic Dagger and slice him with he use Magic Gun and shoot him. Burning Ninja use fire power and burn his both wings, he use Burner Katana and slash him with he use Magic Shuriken and throw as him. Kyle use ice power and freeze his legs, he use Icy Blade and slash him. Sarru use dark power and attack him, he use katana and slash him with he use Magic Kunai and throw as him. Pover use gravity power and knock him, he use 2 Gravity Knife and slice him. Electro use lightning power and shock him, he use 2 Electric Blade and slash him. Sam use lightning power and shock him, he use boomerang and attack him with throw as him, then he use bo staff and hit him. Mali use crystal power and attack him, she use Magic Crystal Blade and slash him. PanButelly use glass power and attack him, she use Magic Pen and drawing the lines, ties him with she use blade and slash his back. He weak and not moving. They finish him with use "Slushers Kiki Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat Scythe Mantis, they feel tired but still alive. They return the weapon and saw the 2 little girl came out from hiding and stop near as them*
Sakura and Yukiko: Thank you guys for save us!!!
Slushers Kiki Team: You two welcome, that ours jobs to do!!!
Sakura: To thank you guys for save us, we're going to help you guys, do you guys have something to ask?
Noyuu: Yes, do you two know where 2 little boy and little beast?
Jay: We are going to the new mission about searching the 3 missing little kid.
Yukiko: Sure, follow us.
*The 2 little girl take the team and they're stop as the Tokyo Sea Port, Yukiko point down as the sea and they're understand*
Sakura: But why are you guys want to find the 3 missing little boy?
Sarru: Because 2 man and Godzilla worry about 3 little boy is missing, they can't open the cinema and now everybody was worry about them.
Sakura: Really? Oh no!
Burning Ninja: But don't worry, The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team trying to calm the Tokyo people down and cheer them up.
Sky: Yeah, since we just having fun, but helping everybody is very important.
10 Slush Friends: Yeah. *Nodded the head*
Yukiko: Thank you guys so much, you guys is ours hope and the world need you guys help.
Stick Kiki: You two welcome. I need you two stay here for watching the sea, while me and 11 Slush Friends going to the sea and find the 3 missing little boy. *Turn as 11 Slush Friends* Here is my plan today: Noyuu, Jay and Goji with me find the missing little beast. Burning Ninja, Kyle and Sarru with Mali find the first missing little boy. Pover, Electro and Sam with PanButelly find the second missing little boy. We meet together again and having fun, after we completely mission and bring them back to director Honda and Godzilla, good luck and be careful. Now let use my 3 Magic Aquatic Items and dive down to the sea and start the new underwater mission.
11 Slush Friends: Ok!!!
Sakura: She said she have 3 Magic Aquatic Items?
Sarru: Yes, we can use for breath underwater like fish and we can communicate with fish and sea animal too.
Yukiko: Really? How do that work?
Jay: You two will see. *Winked as the 2 little girl*
*Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch and she hold for herself and give to 11 Slush Friends, they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, they walk near the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the ocean, Sakura and Yukiko surprise and the both kids sit down, the both little girl hope about they're be ok*
*When they're in under the ocean, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. They split out in 3 way and they investigate around the ocean, they hope about they will find the 3 missing little boy*
*In the middle side of the ocean, Stick Kiki, Noyuu, Jay and Goji searching the missing little beast*
Stick Kiki: He must be there in something, do you guys see anything?
Noyuu: No, we just see coral, seaweed and a lot of fish, but no sign of him yet.
Goji: Whenever he is, we must continue searching. I think he not far away.
Jay: Let see if I can find him. Wait, what behind the seaweed? *Swim near as the seaweed and check, shock and turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, sorry for bother you guys, but I'm found him!
*They swim near as Jay and they remove the seaweed, shock. The little beast name Minilla got ties by the rope and he can't get out, they swim near and cut the rope and he freedom, they cheer up and playing around the ocean, waiting for other 8 Slush Friends came back with 2 little boy*
*In the right side of the ocean, Mali, Burning Ninja, Kyle and Sarru searching the first missing little boy*
Mali: I'm sure we can find him, do you guys found him yet?
Burning Ninja: Not yet, we just see the fish, sea animal, underwater nature, but no sign of him yet.
Sarru: We must continue searching, the world need ours help and they want to see new Godzilla movie.
Kyle: Huh? What behind the rock? I'm better check it out. *Swim near as the rock and check, shock and turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, I'm found him, but he need help!
*They swim near as Kyle and remove the rock, check and shock. The first little boy name Takeru got stuck by the fishing net and he trying to escape, they swim near and cut the fishing net, he freedom and they cheer up, they swim away with the first little boy swim follow them*
*In the left side of the ocean, PanButelly, Pover, Electro and Sam searching the second missing little boy*
PanButelly: He must be there somewhere, do you guys found anything?
Pover: No, but I'm sure we can find him soon.
Sam: We must continue searching, we don't want everything bad came again and the world is ours hope.
Electro: Where the sound coming from? Better check it out. *Swim near and check, look down and shock, turn as 3 Slush Friends* Guys, I'm found him, but he got trouble!
*They swim near as Electro and look down, shock. The second little boy name Tomoki got stuck by the giant cage and he can't get out. They swim near and break the giant cage, he freedom and they cheer up, they swim away with the second little boy swim follow them*
*They meet together again and they look happy as each other*
Minilla and 2 Little Boy: Thank you guys for save us!!!
Slushers Kiki Team: No problem, that ours jobs to do!!!
Pover: Can some of you guys explain about what happened?
Minilla: Ok. *Explain about he and 2 little boy explain around under the ocean and got stuck*
Slushers Kiki Team: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
2 Little Boy: Sorry for make you guys worry.
Mali: Is ok, atleast you guys is safe.
Electro: But next time, please be careful and don't get accident.
Stick Kiki: Ok, our jobs is done. Let having fun in under the ocean.
11 Slush Friends and 3 Little Boy: Yay!!!
*They're having the underwater fun in under the ocean, they have the great moment together in under the ocean. After having fun, they wave as fish and sea animal, swim to the surface*
*Later, Sakura and Yukiko still waiting, until the both little girl saw something and feel happy. They breath and swim back to Tokyo Sea Port, they climb up and the body back to normal, the kids surprise and they're run to the cinema*
*Meanwhile, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody still cheer the Tokyo people down, until they hear something and one citizens look, he run and bring Director Honda and Godzilla outside, he point and they turn, feel happy. Slushers Kiki Team and 5 little kids return and they cheer up, they meet together again and the 5 little kids return to the family again, they hug as each other and they smiling*
Director Honda, Godzilla and Tokyo People: Thank you guys for save ours children again! We are so happy about have you guys help us!!!
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: No problem! That ours jobs to do!!!
Director Honda: To celebrate they found ours missing kids, let watching the new Godzilla movie!
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Yay!!!
*They going to the cinema and sit down, start watching the new Godzilla movie. They smiling about the new movie is the best movie ever*
*After watching new Godzilla movie, they're going outside and walking to the restaurant, they're going inside and sit down as the chair, Stick Kiki and 11 Slush Friends tell the story about they're rescue Sakura and Yukiko from the new giant monster, rescue the 3 little kids from under the ocean and having the underwater fun. After the story, they interesting and the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they're going outside and explore around the Tokyo City. 11 Slush Friends, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody thank Stick Kiki for the amazing adventure, she said no problem and they're smiling, then they continue explore around Tokyo City, until they're return to Turdroids and going inside, she tell him about going to Seoul of Korea, he nodded the head and swim away. The Tokyo people wave as them for good luck, they're wave as each other for good night, they're going inside the house and turn on the light, they taking the shower, drying the hair, brush the teeth, wash the face, going to the bedroom, turn off the light, climb as the bed and fall asleep. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends. They have the great moment together ever in Tokyo City and they was meet Godzilla again. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and they will going to see the new thing in Korea*