Chapter 3: maybe i don't want to be a malfoy.

Someone fix me
I swear I am just looking at memes
Tell me if you are liking this so far thx
Also go look at my other book pls it's called: Love and War
Anyway on with the story
Xx
Peaxe

When Pansy and Blaise left the room, Lucius looked down at the boy and spat, "Draco! Malfoy's do not cut, why on earth do you cut anyway?! If your going to cut then don't faint because of it! Understand?" He shouted glaring at the boy.

"I-I'm sorry father, I-I" Draco started before getting cut off.

"What did I say about getting rid of that stutter! You are just weak! How can I even call you my son!" Lucius demanded. He raised his cane and slapped the boy hard on the cheek, so hard that it left a bright red mark on him.

"Lucius, leave the boy," Snape said, tears rolling down the boys cheeks.   
"This isn't your problem Severus!" Lucius shouted glaring at Snape with a vicious look. "I'm afraid it is Lucius, as I am the boys god father." Snape replied with a firm stare.

Lucius then looked back at the boy who looked like he had just seen a ghost. "HOW. CAN. YOU. EVEN. CALL. YOURSELF. A. MALFOY!" Lucius shouted fuming with anger, startling the  frightened boy.

Draco looked up at the man and screamed in his face, " MAYBE. I. DON'T. WANT. TO. BE. A. MALFOY. ANYMORE!"
Lucius scoffed at the boy and dragged him out of the bed by the ear.

NO, NO, PLEASE, I-I'M SORRY. SNAPE!!" Draco shrieked in terror and fear.

"Your pathetic!" Lucius growled and shoved Draco on the hard floor and kicked, punched and whacked Draco repeatedly, to the point where he was bleeding horribly, while Severus tried to get the man to stop whacking Draco.

Lucius knocked out Severus, so it was only Draco and Lucius conscious in the room.
Lucius tied Draco's hands behind his back and pulled out a sharp knife. "Silencio," Lucius muttered, making Draco silent. Lucius tore off Draco's t-shirt, and cut into his back, 'I am a slut' trying to hold Draco still. He then turned Draco around and made a scar from his forehead to his neck.

Draco tried to push his father off of him but failed. Lucius then wrote into each of Draco's ribs, 'Lucius' on the right rib and 'Malfoy' on his left rib. At this point, Severus started to stir so Lucius stopped what he was doing and put a conceal curse on Draco. "Don't take that spell off unless I tell you to do so!" He whisper shouted. Draco nodded, to scared to speak or disobey his own father.

Lucius untied his hands and told him to put his t-shirt back on and to not speak of anything of what just happened to anyone.

Draco nodded his head once more, not dare to speak. Lucius then apparatus back to the Malfoy manor leaving the terrorised boy alone with his unconscious godfather next to him. Draco went over to his godfather and shook him vigorously until he woke up. "Draco, are you ok?" Snape asked worried. Draco couldn't say anything he just cried into his godfathers shoulder, tears dripping down his godfathers clothes.

"What on earth has he done to you, you poor thing?" Snape asked cradling the shaking, scared boy in his arms who was crying into his shoulder. Draco was too scared to say anything or to even move. Lucius had done terrible things to Draco and Draco would never get better because of it.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.