Chapter 30

As the two boys broke apart, blushing and breathing heavily, they slowly turned to see Pansy and Blaise staring at them.
"Right...." Blaise said, feeling uncomfortable.
"We're just gonna.." Pansy said trailing off as she grabbed Blaise and ran.

The two boys looked at each other with lust and love.
They crashed their lips together, and leaned into one another. Harry let out a soft moan and they landed on a sofa.
"When did this get here?" Harry asked.
"From when I wanted it." Draco replied as he lay on top of Harry, dominantly and kept on kissing.
He pressed himself on him, to show domination but not too much to hurt him.

Draco held Harry's arms above his head to the side and trailed sweet kisses down him. He pinned him down as Harry grabbed at dracos hair and whispered, "your so hot please fuck me" he said.

A bed suddenly appeared next to them.
"I've wanted this for a long time" Draco replied.
He picked up Harry, Harry's legs wrapped around his torso tightly.
Draco dropped Harry on the bed and crawled on top of him, as he licked his lips hungrily.
Suddenly Harry grabbed dracos shoulders, shoved him down and kissed him aggressively and longingly.
They kept on kissing as they took off each others shirt and unbuttoned their jeans.
They were both hot and flustered and breathing heavily.
Harry examined dracos body and then pulled at his boxers slowly, teasing him.
Dracos now erected and hard penis was begging for Harry. 

They both were sat up intensely kissing as their dicks pressed against one another as Harry let out another soft moan.

I'm sorry if ur awkwarded out by this (what's wrong with me 💀💀)

In the morning*

Harry woke up and just watched Draco sleep peacefully. After 37 minutes draco woke up hazily. He looked at Harry.
"Uh hi? How long have u been staring at me?" He asked Harry.
"Idk" Harry replied as he grabbed Draco and straddled him.
"Ooh does potter have a kink?" Draco asked jokingly.
"Hell yh" he said as he leaned in for a kiss.

They both stayed in the room enjoying each other for a good 10 hours of sex, sleeping, cuddling and eating (if u know what I mean) 🤭

Hope u enjoyed
I have no clue if u can but if u do ur welcome :)
Peaxe
Bye bitches