Chapter 14

Hey guys, i would just like to say that i am sorry that i haven't been posting or active lately.
Thx
Peaxe

I hoped today would be easier.
Once I had finished my breakfast, I went upstairs and wracked my brain to get it into action. I needed to start on my homework.
And I can't keep living like this.

Once I had finished an essay from transfiguration, I hoped that it would be alright and not as bad as last time.
I needed help, I was going to escape.

And I needed a plan...

I shoved everything off of my desk and grabbed a piece of paper and began to plan.
First I would need to know my fathers schedule.
Then, I had to know when I could leave, and how I was going to.
I needed someone on the outside, Pansy or Blaise.
Then pack some supplies, water, food, clothes, money and a disguise.
Then I would have some help to escape and go to diagon alley and lay low there for a short while, until I have to go back to school.

Lets just hope it would work.

But,  there was one problem, I couldn't contact with anyone, father had found a letter that Pansy had sent to me and ripped it apart, and took away the last of my privileges.

If only I could see her or Blaise or Theo, maybe they would help.
Then it hit me, father always held a celebration for Christmas in honour of his ancestors that used to celebrate as well.
And, his fathers friends would come, with their partner and children, his friends.

This was the perfect opportunity to do this for once and for all, to escape this goddamn place.

Hey guysss
Hope u enjoyed this new chapter, i am sorry I didn't update sooner I have been busy and sick, but it's not covid.
Well happy holidays
And have a wonderful time.
Peaxe
XoXo