Chapter 33

The hogwarts train slowly pulled into platform 9 3/4 where all the parents, aunts, uncles and relatives were waiting.
Children jumped out and joined their families.
Hermione, Ron and Harry all came out while draco, Pansy and Blaise came out an opposite carriage.
The two groups met up.
Draco said goodbye to Pansy and Blaise and went with Harry, Ron and Hermione.
They met up with Narcissa, molly and Arthur, Remus and a large black dog (Sirius).
Harry knelt down and hugged the large black dog.
They all hugged and reunited.

When everyone managed to get back to 12 grimmauld place everyone got into warm, cosy clothes and drank warm hot chocolate, cuddling next to the fireplace.
"I hope everything will be alright," Draco whispered to everyone praying it would be okay.

A few hours later, everyone was sat around the table eating a lovely roast dinner. Everyone was chatting away and Harry and Draco were sat next to each other. Harry whispered in dracos ear " I need you so bad."
Draco whispered back seductively "do u love?"
Shivers ran down harrys spine as his longing grew larger.
Draco teased Harry as he softly rubbed his hand on Harry's hard dick.
Draco whispered to Harry "follow me in a second" as he got up and said he was going to the loo.
Harry waited 21 seconds and then said he felt tired and left. Harry found Draco in the bathroom when Draco dragged him in.
They were close like two magnets. Draco lifted Harry on the sink as he kept on kissing roughly as his erected dick grew bigger. The two of them grabbed at each others close and tore them off.
Their tongues collided with one another and they pulled on one another's hair.
They breathed heavily between kisses. Draco shoved Harry against a wall and he groaned in delight.
"I fucking love you" Harry whimpered out.
"Love u too bitch" draco whispered.

*they do some things 😏*

Soon, Draco and Harry returned to the table together. Harry quickly explained on how he couldn't fall asleep. Narcissa left the room quickly as she said that she was tired now as she kissed Draco on the forehead and left.
Everyone chatted away to one another the rest of the evening.
Everyone was now singing and dancing away to muggle songs that Sirius had from ages ago.

Afterwards, everyone collapsed on the floor/sofa from tiredness laughing at one another.
Suddenly, a piercing scream came from upstairs. Everyone jumped up frantically.
"Mum!" Draco shouted as he ran to the door.
Everyone followed after.
Draco searched everywhere and found his mum hysterically crying on the floor with cuts along her body.
Draco rushed to his mother and hugged her.
"What happened? Are u ok?" He asked scared.
Narcissa nodded and softly whispered "I'm alright" as she stroked his hair to the side. Narcissa hugged him right.
"It was Lucius wasn't it?" Remus asked her. She felt tears brimming on her eyes and she nodded slowly.
"Where is he?" Sirius asked.
"No idea he came and used the cruciatus curse on me and started cutting me everywhere" she whispered, filled with shame.

Everyone stared at the mother and son cuddling on the floor not knowing what to do.

================================

Hey guys how are u all?
Sorry I haven't been active recently been doing a performance at school and my mums sick.
ITS HALF TERM THO HOPEFULLY I CAN WRITE OVER THE BREAK!!!!