Chapter 19

*time skip of 2 weeks (at the train station)*

It was another calm day as clouds hung over the sky and snow fell graciously on the roads. They all managed to get to platform 9 3/4.
"Mum what if something happens again?" Asked Draco to Narcissa.
"Darling, you will be fine. You have the teachers and the kids to look after you. I will come straight away to look after you ok?" Narcissa replied reassuring Draco. "Ok" he said as he hugged her goodbye and bordered on the train with the others.
"Hey Draco, you coming?" Hermione asked him kindly.
"No thanks, I'm going to find Blaise and Pansy," he replied as he left quickly to find them arguing in a compartment as Pansy was trying her best to put lipstick on Blaise.
"Pansy stop!" Blaise said laughing a little neither of them noticing Draco was standing in the door way putting his luggage down.
"Hello lovebirds," Draco said in a funny mocking way towards them both.
"Draco!" They shouted at the same time.
"Omg we missed you!" Pansy said excitedly.
"How have you been?!" Blaise shouted.
"Alr ig, on the good side of things, me and mother managed to escape 'father' and we're staying with the order now," Draco explained to them.
"That's brilliant!" Pansy exclaimed pulling Draco to sit on the bench with them.
They began talking freely and happily together forgetting their worries and problems.

Later, the trolly lady came round, "anything from the  trolly dears?" She asked.
"Oooh yes thank you," Blaise said as he began to pick up sweets and chocolate frogs and handed a bunch of galleons over and thanked her again.
He sat down and said "To escaping your dad Draco" Blaise said as he cheered with a jelly snake and they all cheered and ate sweets happily. 

When they arrived at the school they all left their luggage and we're going to the great hall when Draco needed the toilet, "can you guys come with me to the bathroom please?" Draco asked.
"Ofc Draco," Pansy said as they left to the bathroom.
When they arrived back at the great hall, unfortunately they entered as Dumbledore was doing his usual speech and everyone gawked at them as they sat down.
Draco could hear people taking distinctively as Dumbledore carried on. Draco didn't listen though as he stared at his plate glumly.
"Draco, you ok?" Blaise asked worried.
"Mmm? Oh yeah," he replied but you could clearly tell he was lying.
Millions of voices swarmed through his head all at once.
'Ur fat' 'disgusting' 'attention seeker' 'weird' 'loser' 'vile' 'death eater' 'twat' 'pig' 'dickhead' 'traitor' 'murderer'.
The pressure rose more and more in his chest and tears threatened to spill, panic ran through his veins and his breathing became hitched and raggedy. He knew he was having a panic attack so he quickly stood up and left the room in a blur, everyone watching. "Where's he going?" Blaise asked.
"I don't know should we go after him?" Pansy replied nervously.
"Yeah cmon" he said as they got up and left quickly.

"Shit where'd he go?" Pansy asked as they called out for Draco and checked every classroom and corridor.
"Wait a sec, did you hear that?" She asked worried.
"No, what!?"
"It sounded like a faint scream, and it came from the bathroom. Cmon" Pansy said charging down the corridor till she got to the bathroom.
"Draco? DRACO!" she screamed in fear.
"What?" Blaise said panting as he managed to catch up, "holy shit omg I'll go get help!" Blaise said panicked from what he had seen seconds before.
He burst into the great hall unexpectedly shouting, "professors help! Its Draco!" He shouted as severus, Minerva, Dumbledore and Madame pomfrey came running out hurriedly after Blaise.

They charged in to see Pansy shouting at Draco to wake up and shaking him, all uncontrollably sobbing.
"Pansy what's wrong with him!?" Snape screamed.
"Help him! He's barely breathing!" She screamed scared for her life.
"Okay, let's get Draco to the infirmary quickly, Pansy and Blaise go back to your common room and when Draco is awake we will tell you immediately," Minerva said firmly.
"Okay" Blaise and Pansy said together in unison, as they left shocked to their core.

The teachers rushed Draco to the infirmary quickly.
"What do you think happened?" Dumbledore asked calmly.
"Looks like a horrible, nasty curse" Madame pomfrey said.
"It looks like a splinch, what the-" Minnie said confused.
"Ah yes some curses are like that" pomfrey replied, "could I space and I will notify you when he's awake please."
They left while Madame Pomfrey worked her magic on Draco.
The professors went down to Pansy and Blaise, who were anxiously pacing back and forth.
"Blaise, Pansy" Dumbledore started before getting interrupted.
"Omg! Is he alright?" She asked.
"Whats happening?" Blaise asked
"Will he be ok?"
"Is he awake?" They asked.
"Woah, woah, woah, one at a time, no Draco isn't awake rn but he's in the best hands and is doing ok so far as Madame Pomfrey is attending to his wounds." Dumbledore replied quickly.
"Now we need to know what happened," Minerva said.
"Well Draco left to go to the bathroom and we found him like that, Blaise went to go get to you guys while I stayed. He then was holding my hand and said "mother, tell mother" and then he passed out. I managed to wake him up but he could barely talk or breathe."
"What does he mean by "mother, tell mother?"" Minerva asked confused.
"Oh no," Snape said worried.
"What?" They all asked. 
"I've got to go" he said as he left the room and went to his room and flu powdered out.

He appeared in the fireplace at 12 grimmauld place.
"Oh severus why are you here?" Remus asked confused of why Snape was here.
"Where is Narcissa?" He asked nervously.
"She went out shopping" remus replied.
"Did she go with anyone?" Severus asked scared of what he would be told.
"No, why?"
"Oh no! Draco had a problem and kept saying 'mother, tell mother.'" Severus said.
"Oh crap, cmon" Remus said grabbing Severus and dissaperating.
"She said she was coming here," pointing towards a muggle shop 'Morrisons'.
"Wait she's there," Severus said pointing at Narcissa who was down a side alley running in fear.
"Oh shit" Remus said pulling his wand out as they both ran to Narcissa quickly pulling her behind them.

That's when they saw.
LUCIUS.

Hey guys! It's me and hope your enjoying the story i would really appreciate a vote, comment or follow but don't feel pressured to.
Also, who's invested in this.
Anyway thanks, happy reading. Xx