Chapter 36

No one had slept at all after the incident. They were bed shaken and felt disgusted to their stomachs.

Arthur returned shortly and looked as pale as a sheet of paper. "Draco... is uh... alive. But he's not well, the doctors barely said a word. He's in a stable condition and we can visit in an hour. Only family and one person alongside family can visit. He keeps drifting in and out of consciousness." Arthur finishes trying to remain calm.
Everyone is devastated and don't know what to say.
"I'm glad he's ok" molly says.
Everyone agrees and nods.

Harry got up and went to his room. Tears fell from his face silently as his heart ached in pain. He picked himself up and packed a bag of snacks, clothes, books and games for Draco incase if he was staying a while at St. Mungos.

30 mins later
Narcissa and Harry both left together to go see Draco. When they arrived they sat next to him and Harry hugged him and Narcissa stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.
"My poor baby" she whispered quietly, "I love you so much please keep fighting for me darling" she said on the edge of tears. She let out a sob as she turned away, not being able to stare at her son, her son she failed to protect and love and keep him safe.
Harry held dracos pale, limp hand as he softly said "I love you my love, please don't leave me i will be here for u forever and... always" he said kissing his hand, as he wiped his tears away.

Draco stirred silently. He let out a low, quiet groan of pain.
"Mum?" He asked in a raspy voice, "Harry?" He whispered.
"We're here darling" Narcissa sobbed hugging her son and kissing him. Draco joined in the hug as he whispered, "I love u pls don't leave me" as he let out wracked sobs, making dracos nightgown wet.

"I brought you a bag of stuff, it's snacks and clothes, stuff like that for u" Harry said.
"Thanks" Draco whispered.
"Anything for you ml" Harry faintly spoke.
Narcissa just hugged him tight.

Suddenly a nurse came in.
"Hi, Mr Malfoy?" She asked coming in.
Draco winced back, hating the name Malfoy.
"Mmm" he said looking at her.
"We've ran tests, and you seem to be better now, your stable and everything is running smoothly," Narcissa cut in, "see baby it'll be over soon" she whispered.
"You'll have to stay overnight, for more checkups but you'll leave tomorrow hopefully. Also, we have this course for people struggling mentally and physically, which we advise to most people as it can be helpful, it's every Wednesday evening at 7 and you can paint, read, talk, play games, vent anything to make it better and to expand the mind and to explore emotions." She softly spoke as her brown ringlets of her hair floated in the wind over her face.
"Thank you well definitely give it a shot" Harry said.
She left quietly with a warm, welcoming smile.

Hey guys thanks for reading hope you enjoy!! Sorry it's not much been busy and camping rn hope ur all well, if u have any requests or questions let me know!
Love u all
Peaxe