Chapter 5: why is it always me?

"Draco let's put you in bed, okay?" Severus asked.
"O-okay" Draco whispered very quietly.
Severus lifted Draco up and placed him on the bed.
The next day Severus had a chat with Dumbledore and Madame Pomfrey and convinced them to let Draco stay in the infirmary. Draco was traumatised after what had happened and Snape was scared for him. He knew Lucius had done something, but he didn't know what.

When Draco woke up he went downstairs for breakfast and wasn't that hungry so he just picked at some bacon, Pansy and Blaise didn't know what to do with Draco, he wasn't the same anymore, he didn't eat, and never smiled.

Afterwards, Snape told Draco he would be in the infirmary for a while so Draco followed him to the infirmary, but Snape had to leave for his class so he was alone.

After an hour, Draco was just staring at the ceiling when he heard movement across the room and looked to see who or what it was. But then he instantly regretted it, he saw his father glaring at him.

Draco was now trying to run for it but when he got to the door Lucius pulled him back in and put a silencing spell on the room.

He then used the cruciatus curse on him multiple of times, making him squirm. He then tied Draco's arms behind him and took off the conceal curse which was on him. He then began cutting, hitting and punching him repeatedly. At this point, Draco had a cutter and swollen lip, multiple bruises and cuts all over him. But that want the end.
Lucius grabbed a knife and cut Draco's eyeball making him blind In one eye.

But then he did something unforgivable, he pulled Draco's trousers down and raped him. Causing Draco to scream, and blood-curdling scream, but no one could hear him because of the spell on the room.

When Lucius finished he untied Draco, put his trousers back on, put the conceal curse back on him and apparatus away into thin air, leaving a very scarred Draco on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

But Draco knew he couldn't stay there, he was hurt, destroyed, raped, no longer pure. So with all the energy left in him, which was vey little, he got down the stairs and to his godfathers classroom, potions. He opened the door and when he locked eyes with Severus he ran to him and hugged for what felt like forever.

Draco forgot for a second that Severus was teaching a lesson, and that it was Draco's class. He soon realised when he heard snickering from behind him. He looked up and locked eyes with Hermione, Harry and Ron, who were laughing and pointing at the two hysterically. He then realised he was hugging a professor in front of his classmates and cried into his godfathers shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably.

He then began shaking and fell down, he was having a seizure. A seizure! In front of everyone else! Soon students stopped laughing when Severus fell to the floor where the boy was and shouted for everyone to 'shut up!' He grabbed Draco and ran out of the classroom and found Madame Pomfrey who was at the meeting room with albus and professor Trelawney.
"Pomfrey! Help! Quick!" Shouted Severus with a shaking Draco in his arms.
"Omg! Okay, quick get him to the infirmary!" She screamed. Pomfrey, Severus with Draco, Albus and Trelawney ran as fast as possible.

30 minutes later, Draco woke up, crying and screaming. Severus was next to him and hugged Draco while he hugged him back, sobbing. Draco thought to himself, 'why is it always me?'

The teachers decided it was best for Draco to stay in the infirmary for at least 4 more days.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!
Love you all so much
Please remember to vote and comment!!!!!
Peaxe