uncertainty part ••• 1?

ding ding ding*

"flight 88 bound to Hawaii is now boarding its passengers, please proceed to the..."

The sound of the lady on the speaker echoes as if it's a robot.

Monotonous.

It wasn't inviting at all. Imagine this greeting welcoming you or bidding you goodbye as you set your foot in a foreign land as well as coming home after a long time. It was a tad bit anti-climatic. People usually ignore this announcement, unless they're exactly waiting for it. Most of them are too busy to care.

ding ding ding*

The airport bells ring in an ascending and descending tone notifying the change in flights. The hustle and bustle lurked in between his ears and the collective of people having phone calls, conversations whispering like white noise.

He looked down at his ticket, clasping the Louis Vuitton duffle bag tightly, raised his medusa vintage shades, he adjusted his bag that's hanging heavily on his wide shoulders, it wasn't anything unusual.

Hwang Hyunjin is a nomad per se. He appreciates seeing places. There are always new things to look forward to. No matter where he finds himself.

A little bit of everything.

Savour every experience there within. No need to worry about money, He can live off of his wealthy family for all his life in conditions of not aligning himself and taking up their name. His cards were all-jet black, all limitless like a bottomless pit, just like him.

Of course, Hyunjin isn't some scumbag who does nothing, he has his own standing in a company earning rights in the majority of the shares without actually doing anything most of the time. A sleeping ceo, sometimes waking up for important reasons.Few crucial moments that depended on him in the past had made his company indebted to him. It's a clean trick. Using his prowess in the direst situations in decision-making from the business standpoint. They relied on him, and it made him an invaluable member until he climbed to that top.

For someone like him, It was easy.

Few have made their judgments at first mercilessly in meetings, in learning that a young man strides in buttoning the last of his expensive coats, sits in, not looking out of place in the line of names in the long table of big statures. Little did they know that Hwang Hyunjin isn't alien to this concept- this world- it's a world he grew up with.

He was birthed and raised in excellence and riches, it wasn't forced, He did it all in his own accord. As mentioned earlier it was because he wanted to make his parents proud. A rich family always pushes and provides.

Simple.

Not until his little brother came, and Felix instantly took them all. In reality, he was simply a lucky bastard, not every child from another woman is treated this well by an original clan or family.