uncertainty part. 4?

❣❣❣❣

Hyunjin woke up.

He thought that the stranger would be gone the next day. But no.

He is still beside him, butt-naked, and sleeping peacefully. Hyunjin got thenurge to thread his fingers in his locks, brushed his hand in the soft hair, and kissed his forehead as if he owns him.  Something about the man, that makes Hyunjin want to take care of him, snag him away and give him all the love he could give. Hyunjin can still remember and picturr how alive he looked when he felt all of his, when they become one, No, Hyunjin had never become too attacher for a hook up. But this guy's eyes sparkled as if he was being made whole.. It was probably just Hyunjin's ego, no one would look like as if they're in love with someone they just met.

He moved him around the bed and dressed him up properly after cleaning him up, he was nothing but sweet and calm.

Hyunjin scooted over to lift the man closer, It didn't wake him up at all, that made Hyunjin giggle and can't help but kiss him.

And that's when the other guy's face frowned.

Grumpy motherfucker.

Hyunjin took his time, stop bothering the resting man, opened his laptop and phone off the headstand. Hyunjin even pushed the body away and he slept like he's dead. He would  fling him around,  and he will not wake up. What a heavy sleeper. Hyunjin was having the time of his life.

It was 10 am. He walked around naked, grabbing a pitcher and glasses to  the bedside table, so they won't have to stand up again later. Hyunjin can feel the whiplash from last night, his muscles ached everywhere, it has been a long time since he fucked someone all out.

Hyunjin called in the room service for medicine and to clean up later, seeing the mess on the floor and both of them apparently wouldn't be able to move nor go to the tour. Hyunjin pranced around until he went back to him still sleeping soundly on the bed and pulled him close to his chest again, it was addicting to mush him.

He was getting bored so Hyunjin started his work, not bothering to even dress properly, only wropped himself with a robe. Phone held between his cheeks and shoulder, carrying on the conversations naturally, laptop in his lap, and someone he had sex with last night on my chest, continuously playing with his hair.

Priorities and multi-tasking.

Hyunjin did an hour of his work, approving and declining million-dollar documents and asking Felix how he is.

It was bothersome, he couldn't exactly  enjoy his trip, with Felix in mind. Thanks god for the stranger taking his mind off of the things.

When Felix said that their dad's sickness is starting to get the better of him, it made them rejoice than get sad, it was a relief. Fucked up but it will speed up the process of the plans that is already forming inside his head and the illness will help it unfold unsuspisciously.

It's about time for the old man to die.

Hyunjin then got distracted by a movie on the television again, and the maid came in knocking, making him jolt.

The surprise isn't enough to get him out of the bed so he answers, telling the cleaning service that they can do the job with them staying put in the bed. Thry stayed buried in blankets, Holding his baby close, wondering if he will wake up.

But no he sleeps well, just breathing and sleeping soundly. Nothing has ever been an unproductive day for Hyunjin than this, He didn't know that he'll stay like this under the blankets until late afternoon and the maid finished cleaning with us unmoving.