uncertainty part. 8?

❣❣❣❣

That night felt different. It wasn't like every sex we've done which is all rough, all play and loud.

Tonight was silent, drunk, in tears and extremely gentle.

Breathy moans, longing for each other as if they're already apart. Far away, yet reaching and desperate. They stripped each other naked, still wet from the pool, in such a sense that we're not fully dried. Droplets of water drips on their  skin, embracing the cold and counting on the warmth of each other to keep us warm. His breath brushes on my neck.

He called my name continuously, sultry, seducingly yet sincere. "Hyunjin" escapes his lungs at every nick of time, at every point of touch.

"Jisung."

Hyunjin returned he pleads and calls, wanting more, providing what he needs and what he wants. Hyunjin touched Jisung like he owns him, his body, kissing every inch. Leaving traces of desire and greediness in patches on the skin.

Tongue to tongue, tasting like smoke and strawberries. They're favorite cigarette brand and his favorite flavor of lollipop taste lingering, inviting, and addicting. It is something Hyunjin already got used too.

Hyunjin nipped his skin bit by bit, Jisung couldn't stay still at all, his hands roamed as he was licke and sucked on his nipples. His hands grabbed the long hair, pulling the taller back to wet his mouth every now and then. His back arched when Hyunjin grab hold of his dick, feeling the tip and his pre-cum.

He utters Hyunjin's name again and again like a mantra, and that was enough to get the other going, popping his tip on my mouth and sucked.

"Hyunjin, I love you."

He bobbed his head up and down gently, nodding, Jisung's head tips over the pillow with his moans, Hyunjin releases his shaft once in a while to lick his balls and upwards then back to the tip and eat him whole deep down again.

His groans fueled my heat more and more. He pulled me up as I started pacing faster.

"I'm too close, Hyunjin-

Stop, love."

Jisung held Hyunjin's cheeks, putting him into a halt. He breathed a sigh of relief, caressing his cheekand all while Hyunjin resting his head on his thighs and kissed his inner legs.

Hyunjin looks at Jisung's lusting face, while he continues to stroke his throbbing cock.

Hyunjin would absolutely love to fuck himself with it but for now, he'd rather screw him, now that Jisung looks so utterly helpless in want, trembling under him and patiently waiting for his course of actions.

Hyunjin lifted Jisung's legs on his shoulders making him gasp. Jisung has shown time and time again, how much he likes it. Hyunjin suckled on his plump cherry lips and Jisung kisses him back eagerly, and latching in his arms.

Hyunjin puts his lubed finger in, His soft voice echoed and rang in the room and Jisung started locking on Hyunjin's shoulders and to nibbling his earlobes.

Hyunjin moved ardously in Jisung's tightness as he clenches, then two were put inside, his sweet gentle whines, filling Hyunjin's ears at every movement.

"Hmmm...Hyun..."

He kept calling out, that's making Hyunjin more riled up, and in efforts of subtly matching his energy, Hyunjin liked how simple their pace is. Jisung's hips moving along withHyunjin's rhythm.

His hands are grabbing the headboard as he was stretched him out, his rim devouring four fingers in.

"Hahhh....please honey, fill me up."