uncertainty part ••• 2?

The first day of the tour was rowdy, they're like grade-schoolers on a school trip, he already memorized each face he had been in the crowded van.

Hyunjin had tied his long blonde hair, dressed in an "I *heart* Hawaii shirt", martens, and cargo pants, readying for the get away.

The group was full of couples and a friend group. To think that there's only actually two of them traveling alone, he felt a bit of connection. He wonders, by the built of the man's face he looks like he's Asian. But it's not the handsome face or the bulkiness of his seemingly tiny frame, but this sort of aura is all too familiar that draws him in.

The sparkle in that boy's eyes is beautiful, like his mom's.

There is none

There is none.

He knows he shouldn't romanticize such emotions but those dull round eyes that looked lost, full of emptiness looked too much and reminds him of his late mother. The guy barely smiles as if he had gone through four breakups a divorce. He wanted to console him.

Every time the tour guide says something the boy's head follows him, like when you held a toy on a cat. Instead of enjoying the sights, Hyunjin thinks he enjoys watching this particular one. They locked eyes once and the boy gently bowed and he did too in acknowledgment.

They've gone through a reserve, jungle-like observatory with roaming big cats, housing different species both endangered or not. He held his camera up and took the photo ops. It was damp, they followed the trail stopping one by one at the sights to see.

Hyunjin is eyeing a different sight.

Hwang Hyunjin would strike a conversation or two with the old couple in front of him, He's a pretty skillful English speaker anyways and looks like the boy in the front too. He heard him scream an "aigoo" in panic, clutching his chest when a Bengal tiger went close.

It made Hyunjin laugh, as well as the whole group.

After that, He paid no attention to him anymore as they went on with the tour. Trying to get his predatory instinct in check. To be honest, it was getting a bit boring for Hyunjin, the ATV ride on the sands dunes near a volcano was the only one he enjoyed so far. The day went on until the scheduled dinner afloat in the yacht deck along with the others, which made everything interesting.

"Do you mind?"

He approached the man drinking his red wine, food untouched, listening to the music of the calm waves masked by the chaotic clanking of forks and exclamations around.

The man just looked at me, pursing his lips still wet with the wine, grabs a napkin to wipe it, and looked back on the waters of the night.

"I'll assume that's a yes."

Hyunjin was shameless at times, and he beamed at him as if the guy is someone he knows, laying down his own plate on the table and sat just across him. It's calm and solace.