uncertainty part. 6?

Hyunjin was woken up with tender kisses and a touch on my neck and chest.

"Jisung..." The taller whined as he was kept peppered with kisses until Hyunjin gave him the attention he wanted.

"Mmmmh." Jisung hummed, enjoying the taste of my skin.

Hyunjin caught his jaws, gently pulling him to me. Their lips pressing lightly, his face so close, inhaling his coffee-like scent. He does good coffee, He has been making their coffee almost every day. He retracted a little with the tips of our nose still in touch, brushing in as he snuggles Hyunjin..

"Good Morning..." Hyunjun smiled at him opening my eyes, sleepily.

It's been two days of expeditions and sightseeing. They were legally married in Hawaii. They went to a bunch of volcanoes in the park, taking a closer look at craters and cooled lava formations.

Hopped from one island to another, visited a canyon state park for a hike. Han Jisung was so eager to see the coffee farm so that was one of their go-to. He was a barista before, and that explains the craftmanship in his coffee. They took a lot of photos. Stashing it like a collection, saying it was for the memories.

It all went like a breeze, in the element of having the days of his life, the days were really quicker than it should.

Today is the day for a rest before Hyunjin leaves.

He doesn't want to leave.

"Breakfast, honey." He pinched Hyunjin's nose, giving him a final peck on the lips, handing in my phone as he gets back up.

"Also your phone has been ringing for a while."

"You didn't go through it, did you?" Hyunjin shouted as he started going through the kitchen and started setting the table outside our cabin under the shade of the outdoor parasol.

"Don't be dramatic, I don't know your password."

"I don't have a password!"

They both paused. Hyunjin can see him purse his lips to stop from laughing.

"Yeah, you didn't go through it." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and took a peek at the phone. Same old, notifications, pestering him time and time again.

He stood up, rolled off the bed, and let the drapery drop down to the floor as Hyunjin walk by.

And He caught him staring on the threshold of the glass door. Hands on his waist holding a cup of coffee, wearing an oversize tank top, and his skin-tight shorts exposing his lovely thighs.

"Damn, You look fuckable and stunning. Honey." He called out after taking a sip of his coffee. "Stop walking around naked "

Hyunjin did stopped in my tracks, all naked, turned his booty in his direction, and smacked it, smiling a devilish smirk then walked over to the bathroom to freshen up, hearing his laughter in the background.

Hyunjin has been wearing all the marks and bruises Jisung madr for him, thebyounger isn't any better. If there's a kama sutra re-enactment, it would be them. A great mix of kink and entirely love-making. Hyunjin could only flushed remembering clearly what they have done, it felt so sinful, being married doesn't give it sanctions.

Soon, Hyunjin joined him outside, dressed in red robes and shorts. Their cabin is situated at the sea, It's a small house on stilts connected to many distant others by a bridge, It's a reasonable distance away from the shores. It comes with its very own tiny pool that can be heated on the balcony and jetskis that can be used anytime. It has a small kitchen and a spacious bathroom and a tub. Everything was well used for these past days.