uncertainty part. 5?

"I'll go limp because of you."

"Same." He sipped his cold tea. They ordered a Margherita pizza and shared the gnocchi pasta. What's more lovely than not eating for twenty four hours as if you're fasting then had sex for basically the whole day and there's nothing holy about that, but yes, it's pizza.

The air around them felt comfortable. They finally talked during the dinner, finally getting to know of the stranger they welded bodies with. The conversations didn't run too deeply, sure they had sex, but there's this mutual understanding on not letting on. They arebbith guarded in away, For example, things that are already obvious enough that doesn't need any further questioning, where they both felt the need to not ask- they are both rich.

It explains the VIP access. One doesn't simply walk in those exclusive spaces without any standing.

"Sung-ah, Can we just enjoy the company?" Hyunjun blinked and told him, eating the cheese-filled pasta shaped like pillows.

"Sure thing." Jisung smirked and let out a sigh, Hyunjin thought he'd be disappointed but instead, it's a sigh of relief. He laid his hands on the table that used to be where his chin was as if a negotiation fell in place. Hyunjin reached my hands onto his and held him, he squeezed it and raised it so he could kiss it. It's like a prince greeting his princess at the start of a ball.

"Thanks for keeping me company as well." He snuggled my hand inhaling its scent.

"I was very lonely."

He continued, not letting go of Hyunjin's hands. His heart ached with his low-toned reply, it reminded him of the very same words that Felix spoke. His brother was lonely too.

He held his hand as if Hyunjin is some lost treasure he uncovered in these islands, yet instead of finding the loot to be stolen away, he'd rather admire the dazzling gold and shimmering crystals until he's satisfied enough after bask in the presence of a holy grail. He's just there to see. For now all he sees is me.

I just nodded. I never thought he'd unlock such emotions in me that easily. He doesn't want to take Hyunjin away unlike Hyunjin, himself.

"Are you married?" Hyunjin laughed, pointing out his ring, tilting my head. Ut's the first time, that Hyunjin felt a little desperate to snag someone away,

"Oh god, no." He dropped his hands in panic reminded of the ring he has, scowling.

"Will you please take it off for me? I was supposed to be married but... I- here I am." He laughed, showing off his tiny hands with the ring on it. Hyunjinntiltedbhis head and licked his lips, something ceremonious about removing someone elses ring, he reached for the delicate silver, and slid it off his fingers. He looked over with gloomy eyes, his face falling in a dull sense of loss.

...

Hyunjin sighs, his eyes, ain't sparkling anymore.

"Who's fault?"

"No ones." He exhilarated a sigh as he drank, picking up the ring and putting it in his pocket.

"I'm just engaged and we broke it off." He continued.

"Eh? How long? since you last saw each other?"

Jisung flashed a gaze on him, Hyunjin just pouted and shrugged, "I'm just curious, because you seem pretty decent to me, I'd even marry you right now, if i could."