Prologue

6 Months Earlier

Scientist: "As you can see sir he has performed considerably well, exceeding the expectations of all of us here, so well that the set curriculum for the 4th generation has been completed."

That man remained silent as he pondered how to further progress something that could be called a masterpiece, he shifted his gaze to look past the glass at the young boy with brown unkempt hair and golden eyes which reflected his own, they even contained the same mysterious and cold darkness within them.

Their eyes met for an instant and even though nearly everyone would avert their eyes from the cold glare, the young boy showed no signs of fear or any emotion entirely. Having seemingly made his mind up the father of the young boy had decided to see the results of his creation in an unforgiving environment known as society, to make sure to not expose his creation to the outside world too much he would have him secluded in the so-called elite institution of 'Advanced Nurturing High School'. This school would be the only viable option due to his connection with the man at the top of ANHS, Sakayanagi.

A/N:
This is the intro to the story, well I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading!