Chapter 14: Exam Results

3rd Person POV

The next day rolled around and the students made their way to their respective classes, in most classes there was a small mix of emotions with very few worrying about the possibility of expulsion whilst in stark contrast Class 1-D was a large blend of different emotions with many more students conscience about the threat of expulsion looming over them whilst only a few held enough confidence within themselves to not worry about the consequences of failing their midterms.

In Class D there is a small number of students with the only concern being their own score and not being worried about what may come of their classmates.

Class D did their best to prepare thanks to the efforts of Hirata, Kushida and Tatsuya however no one knew how the results would go and now that the tests were complete their fates were sealed, however not entirely after all at this school anything can be bought...

The seats in the Class D classroom slowly began to become occupied by the students, an ominous atmosphere loomed over the classroom with very few conversing with their friends. A stark contrast from the usual Class D who would normally be lively chatting amongst each other about trivial topics such as fashion or gaming and the constant whining about their severely low points total.

The depressing atmosphere hung over the Class D classroom for quite some time, no one appearing to be in a talkative mood, at least until the class cheerleader, Tatsuya arrived.

"Hey everyone! How is everyone doing today?" Tatsuya burst into the room in a lively manner extending a question out to all his peers, however, his enthusiasm was most definitely not shared amongst them as a reply was not given.

Upon hearing no response Tatsuya cleared his throat and began to speak again.

"Hey, every-"

"We heard you the first time." The phrase was said simultaneously by a large number of the class seemingly fed up with anything cheerful. Dejectedly Tatsuya made his way over towards the back of the classroom where he found Horikita snickering behind her book.

"Just trying to lighten the mood but nooooo let's all be depressed," Tatsuya muttered to himself embarrassed about what had just happened with annoyance at his classmates evident in his tone.

Slowly the seats in the classroom were being filled whilst Tatsuya continued to stare down at his desk still embarrassed, Horikita watched over this scene with a smug grin ready to pester him about in the future and knowing Tatsuya, he would hate the very mention of the situation.

The bell rang followed by the sound of the door opening, this same sound caused many members of the class to perk up.

Chabashira-sensei entered the room with multiple large sheets of paper, which were rolled up making it easier for her to carry.

Tatsuya's POV

It's finally time huh?

Despite Ayano tutoring the three I'm still worried about them nonetheless, he was working with the dumbest students in the whole school and during the time that he did teach them, it was all on the very basics of each subject.

I would've lowered my scores but my scores are only around the 60-70 mark so I would rather not risk it, plus I don't know if changing my score would even affect the passing grade, after all, it's just a theory I conjured up.