Chapter 1

This takes place just after episode 9
Word Count: 354

______________________________________

Julie's P.O.V

Just after breakfast I hear the doorbell ring, right when I open the door I see Nick. "Nick!" I exclaimed.

He turned around really fast, he might have thought that I would never answer the door, and decided to leave. He handed me a bouquet of flowers. "Thanks." I say with a smile.

After last night's performance with Luke, Alex, and Reggie at the Orpheum, I thought I would never see them again. But when I got home and I got to the studio that we normally rehearsed in to say my final goodbye, the boys were in the studio. They didn't cross over. I begged them to go to Caleb's club but Luke said this: "No music is worth making, Julie, if were not making it with you. No Regrets."

"I love you guys." I say with tears in my eyes, and hugging the ghost boy that I had a crush on for a while now.

I remember last night so well.

I completely forgot Nick was at my front door, that he kept on calling out my name while I was zoned out.

"Julie? Juuuullllieee? Earth to Julie!"

"OH! Sorry, I guess I just zoned out." I say apologetically with a small giggle.

"Would you like to come in?" Nick does a quick nod and I allow him to enter the house. As he sits down I asked him if he wanted anything, but he said no, so I just sat down next to him on the couch and talk to him about the concert from the night before

**TIME SKIP**

After an hour or so, Nick decided to leave and Luke decided to show up.

Even though I can see and hear the ghosts in my band, no one else can.

Unless we're playing at a show or just rehearsing.

"Hey Julie. Why was Nick here, If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, he was just here to drop-off some flowers and talk about last night's show. Why?"

"Well, he acted. . ." He hesitated until he said,

"Differently."