Chapter 4

Word Count: 422
______________________________________

Willie's P.O.V.

The day I said goodbye to Alex, I never actually skated away back to the club, I really just kept an eye on him. Some would say I'm a stalker, and I consider myself as one of those people who said that.

But thats not the point. The point is that I wanted to make sure he read the note.

When I realized that the phantoms of the band never crossed over, when I went back to the studio to say my final goodbye to them, I teleported away to the place him and I first met, and just mourned there u ntill this morning.

I went back at around 9AM and thought of just staying in there for the rest of my ghost days u ntill I saw Luke, Reggie, and Alex all passed out in the studio. I almost broke down in tears from how happy I was, but because I didn't want to wake them up I didn't and just waited outside for a while.

I didn't hear much of anyone talking until I hear Alex yell at 11:45AM:
"HĚ ĐĪĎ WHÄŢ?!" I did a small giggle knowing that he found the note.

After him and Reggie read the note, Reggie got an outfit together and tells him to try it on.

I gave him some privacy and decided to wait for him for the time being.

I hesitantly go back to the club and wait in the room  that Caleb assigned to me.

I wait for what seemed like hours but it was only just 1 singular hour.

I think I'm too nervous to see Alex in person again, which is VERY rare for my case.

I hear a knock on my door, and before I could allow them to come in, the door opens and a kid walks in, and looked directly at me.

I've never seen him before, he might be a lifer but could see me and other ghosts, like Julie.

"Hello William." He said, he sounded just like Caleb.

"Uhm, who are you?" I asked.

"You know who I am."

And then it clicked, Caleb is possessing a young teenager.

"CALEB?!"

______________________________________

A/N: Ok guys, I think I will just make this a Willex love story, because I think this is where its heading so were doing that. Yes I'm going to change the name of this book and the covered photo too, so just enjoy the new book idea, I hope you guys understand.

~Crusty