Chapter 8

Word Count: 530  _____________________________________

Julie's P.O.V.

Alex was heartbroken, and it was safe to assume that Willie was too.

We we're all quiet for a moment, until. . .

**BRIIIIING**

Are you serious? . . .

WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT PHONE!!!

It was my dad, of course it was.

I apologize for ruining the moment that we were having, and answer the phone.

"Hey dad." I say.

"Hi sweetie, you never told me where you were going until you actually left the house, and I just wanted to know where you are."

Of course he did. "I'm just hanging out with my band mates. I'll be home by dinner."

Ok good! I love you!" Be said rather cheerful

"I love you too! Bye."

With that last word I hung up.

I turn around and see the boys giggling, with me having disappointment plastered on my face again.

"I-I'm so sorry," Reggie said with a small giggle "That. . . That caught us off gaurd from the sad moment we had!"

I was still looking at them in disappointment, but I was really trying to hold in my laughter.

"We should go back to the garage." I say still trying not to laugh.

We teleport back amd I walk just outside and turn around, "I'll see you guys at 8, ok?

They nod and I walk the rest of the way to the house.

*P.O.V. CHANGE*

Luke's P.O.V.

Just as Julie left, guess who decided to show up?

Caleb. . .

When I first saw him I just wanted to kill home here and now, but before anyone could say anything, he speaks up.

"Ok, you're probably wondering where lover boy is. Am I correct?"

We all nod and he just says, " Well how about I show you."

Before we know it, we're in a whirl if light grey smoke. When the smoke cleared we were in some sort of garage, and in the middle of it, was an unconscious Willie in a very uncomfortable wooden chair.

"Now, if tou don't want to end up like him or worse, bring Julie here tomorrow at 6PM. But if you refuse my request, say goodnight."

He was holding four orbs, two in each hand.

"What are those?" I ask, hoping it wouldn't be too bad.

"These are all of your souls. I can destroy you in an instant without hesitation. If you bring the girl here, then all of your souls will come back to you instantly." He said. "See you tomorrow boys!"

We get teleported bake to our studio all scared out of our minds.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus." Alex pipes up. "We can't do this."

"I don't think we have a choice guys." I say after a little while. "I kniw without Julie, there is no band, but, what if he kills all of us and Julie right when we give him her? Will we all cross over? If not where will we go?" I ask.

"We can't just trade Julie." Reggie says. "Do you guys remember when Julie's school thought we were holograms?"

Alex and I nod and Reggie continues, "We could use a hologram version of her. All four of us will be protected!"

"We can try that." I say