Chapter 9

Word Count: 455 _____________________________________

Reggie's P.O.V.

All of this technology is still new for us ghosts, so basically we have no idea what we're doing.

We already told Julie about Caleb's plan and she agreed. Even though she said she didn't have a choice because our souls depended on it.

She said to record her in the studio, VÊŘÝ ČĀŔËFÜŁÝ, so that it looked believable and not as much as a recording.

The final result was great, but we have a small problem. . . None of us know how to actually put a hologram into a projector.

We know how to turn the projector on and how it works. . . Kind of. . . But we don't actually know how to put the video into the projector itself.

Eventually Julie just gave up on us and just Googled it.

"You boys can be smart at times, but you really are idiots all the same."

She whipped out her phone, (A/N: I really hate that phrase. I don't even know why I put this down as an idea in my note book.), and Googled: 'how to put a hologram into a projector' and yes it was spelled like that.

(A/N: I never searched up how to actually put a hologram into a projector, so this will probably be 100% incorrect so I apologize in advance. 😅)

We found out that you need to record the exact same video multiple times from all angles, and use a special cord that can plug into anything, with different ports to plug into a device of your choice, to download the video. It kind of looks like a charger for a phone.

Coincidentally, Julie's dad has the correct cord for our projector.

He said he had it because he was an 'ExPeRt' with these types of things. . . Or so he says. . .

ĀÑÝWĀÝ

Once ACTUALLY get the hologram working, we project said hologram, in the studio and it came out beautifully! (Said every smut book ever.)

"All we got to do is set it up without being seen by Caleb." I say

"I saw a ledge that we can look off of, incase Caleb IS actually there." Luke said.

"Great! So if he's not at that parking garage, we're good! Aaaaaannnd if he is there, then we're done for. . . All four of us. . ." Alex said

______________________________________

A/N: Hey people actually reading the book! A friend of mine  (that may or may not have this app yet, idk yet) is going to connect our stories, once she ACTUALLY gets her fanfic going.

I'll tag her in Chapter 8 so she can somewhat copy what I wrote, so hopefully I'll get the info soon!

Ok this is a long author's note so im saying good bye now.

Ok Good Bye.

~Crusty