Chapter 13 (Btw I'm not dead)

Alex's P.O.V.

Word Count: 442
__________________________________________________________________________________

We think about our game plan and figure out how to destroy Caleb's soul.

Luke is trying to choreograph a fight sequence with us but is failing miserably, Reggie is probably thinking about food, Julie and Flynn are talking, and Willie and I are standing next to each other outside of the studio saying absolutely nothing.

I can't go on much longer without telling him how I feel about him, I feel so stupid about it and feel like I need to say something to him about it, but what?

Suddenly, Luke pops in between us. "Penny for your thoughts?" He whispers to me.

I say nothing because Willie is RIGHT THERE and I think my silence made Luke figure it out.

But then the little sucker told me something I don't think any of us was expecting. . .

"I made a new fight sequence AND, a device that could steal Caleb's soul." Luke told me.

I was probably the last one to know because Willie didn't react.

"Whats the device?" I ask him.

"Come and I'll show you." So I walked inside with Like and he showed me a necklace.

"Don't tell me that's a magic necklace." I tell him. "It's a magic necklace I stole from the club a while back." Luke said.

I sigh, and Willie walked in to look at it too. "What's this 'fight sequence' you talk about?" I ask Luke, very concerned on where this is going.

Luke smirks. "We are going to be Captain America's team from Civil War, and Caleb and Christopher will be like Tony's team." He says proudly.

Julie shakes her head. "We aren't avengers, Luke." She tells him. "Besides, you, Alex, Reggie, and Willie have powers, Flynn and I, do not."

"Which is the main reason you two are staying here." Luke says with a smile.

With a snap of his fingers, we were gone without the girls, and on our ledge out of sight of Caleb.

"Ok. . . So. . . What do we do now?" Reggie asks.

"We try to get this necklace on him," Luke explained. "And once it's taken his soul, which shouldn't take too long, we take it back, destroy the necklace, then he will be gone for good."

"Ok, and how do we get it on him?" Willie asks, not hearing from him in ages. "May I remind you that he is the most powerful and strongest ghost ever."

Then Reggie jumps into the conversation. "We might die AGAIN if this goes wrong." He says.

"If that's what happens that's what happens." Luke tells him. "Now come on. This is about to get ugly."
_________________________________________

A/N : Hello everyone, I do apologize that I haven't been writing at all. I have been doing course selection for high school, and forgetting that this story exists. But I'm back and going to try and start writing again. As see you later. 💚