Chapter 5

Word Count: 338
______________________________________

Luke's P.O.V.

"Ok, now that I have explained, do you understand: why Nick was acting differently, because if you don't, I will explain it again, and it will be around 5PM before I finish." I say, also explaining the consequences.

"Ok, you think Nick was acting differently because:
1, He wasn't acting himself and more of a ghost that you know
2, He SOUNDED a bit like said ghost
And
3, You think that he might be on the ghosts, that gave you those jolts, side?" She asked.

I gave her a simple nod and then Reggie came in through the door.

We were in Julie's room to avoid suspicion from her dad.

"Alex is going to meet up with Willie again today and he's really nervous because of a note he wrote to Alex."

"Well what does it say?" Julie asked.

"Lucky for you two, I, brought the note with me. Your Welcome." He said.

After Julie read the note saw said, "Wow, now I realize why he's nervous." She handed me it and I read it quickly.

When I finish reading, all I could think of was Alex thinking Willie is already gone, or is being tortured at least.

*P.O.V. CHANGE*

Willie's P.O.V.

Pain.

That's all I felt.

That's what I've felt for at least 3 and a half hours.

Caleb was in control of a teenage boy, and using him for his advantage.

"I've known about that note long before you even wrote a word. So, if you want your little ghost friends bring Julie to me and make sure that the boys come too, so she can have 'protection'. I don't want what happened last time do I? Thats a rhetorical question, because you know I don't."

"I feel like I'm going to regret saying this, "When do you want her?"

"Tomorrow at 6PM."

I knew it...

He used his magic to do all of the bad things he did to me the last 3 and a half hours before.