Chapter 12

Julie's P.O.V.

Word Count: 435

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just 10 minutes after Flynn arrived, Willie teleported to the studio in, what looks like, a quite uncomfortable wooden chair that restrained him from moving. Caleb could have done better than just rope for restraints, a.k.a. just use magic, but y'know, everyone still have stupidity in their blood.

Alex, as the proud overly anxious boyfriend that he is, was obviously the first to react to Willie's grand entrance. 

Alex undid all of his restraints and helped him up from that torture device that Caleb calls a chair, and helped Willie up. 

"God he looked like he hasn't walked in DAYS!" I thought to myself.

"Are you ok?! What happened?" Alex asked. His anxiety was through the roof . . . and that is normally not a good thing in a life and death situation.

"Caleb happened." Willie answered. Flynn and I were up in the loft so we could hear and see EVERYTHING that was happening.

"Where's Luke and Reggie?" Alex asked. 

"I don't know. The last time I saw them was when you guys were setting up the hologram projector." Willie answered. 

Alex nodded, and just at that moment, Luke and Reggie popped in.

Flynn and I came running down the loft stairs, carefully, and I ask, " Where have you boys been!?"

"Our souls are back!!" They said in unison. We all did a sigh of relief and Willie says, "We need to go back there." 

"No way," Alex says, "we can't, he'll take no hesitation to take our souls away again and destroy us the exact SECOND we show up!"

"yeah but what if we destroy him first?" Reggie suggested. 

"Dude, no offence to your idea or anything, but how exactly will we do that?" Luke asks.

We were all silent for a moment until Flynn says, "We fight."

*P.O.V. CHANGE*

Flynn's P.O.V.

"We fight." I say with confidence 

I know I'm not a ghost, BUT, I can still see and feel them and maybe even destroy one too.

"Yeah, no, he's the MOST POWERFUL ghost in the world! We have no chance against him." Says Luke.

(A/N: My Canadian side just showed there when I said 'Yeah, no, . . .' So basically 'Yeah, no' means: 'No' and 'No, yeah' means: 'Yes' or 'Yeah'. Just wanted to clarify)

"No, Flynn's right." Julie said. "We need to destroy him, and soon." 

"Then lets go and beat this ghost to a crisp!" Reggie said. "Or at least until he's destroyed."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This was made on my computer mainly because my phone no longer works and so this is my alternative