Chapter 10

Word Count: 757  ______________________________________

Willie's P.O.V.

I open my eyes just to make sure Caleb isn't here anymore. Thank god that he wasn't.

When Caleb brought Luke, Reggie and Alex to this parking garage, was I actually unconscious? No. I was not, I was just faking it, and I think that it was pretty believable!

About 2 hours after the boys left, Caleb decided to go back to the club. I know this because very few ghosts have the ability to read minds, or see into the future, and I'm one of those lucky souls that can read minds.

I heard some rummaging behind me so I turn my head so I can see who it was. I see Reggie, Luke and Alex setting up a type of projector.

They turn it on and Julie appears! I guess it was a hologram version of her to fake - turn herself in.

The hologram glitches at sone parts but they're pretty unnoticeable.

I turn my head back around to the way it was when they first saw me, and I hear them leave with the projector off.

I turn it on with a trick that Caleb taught me way back when I was clueless about my powers.

And at the exact same moment, when I turned it on Caleb showed up.

I close my eyes again to fake being unconscious again.

The thing is, I'm not the only one in this garage being held hostage. Caleb has a friend of Julie's, Flynn. No one knows about that though. . . I think. . .

I consider the band lucky that I was awake when they were setting up the hologram.

"Hello Caleb." The hologram Julie says. The projector has good sound quality. I'm surprised.

"Hello Julie, you turned yourself in pretty quickly, how so?" Caleb asked.

"It's so that my friends get through this alive. Or not destroyed." She said with a tiny glitch in her voice. Hopefully he didn't hear that.

"Ah, I see. I have to go do, or tell someone, something. I'll be back in a minute" he responded. He whispered the 'or tell someone,' part.

The hologram glitches again, it was a bit more noticeable but I don't think he heard it.

Caleb was probably telling Flynn that Julie turned herself in already. . .

He came back and told Julie to go to the back room, the room Flynn was in I assume that she nodded because I heard footsteps all the way to the door.

I open it with a wave of my hand I opened the door and closed it again. I turn off the projector without him knowing, I hope.

One of the boys HAS to be able to see into the future.

*P.O.V. CHANGE*

Flynn's P.O.V.

Y'know, being held hostage by a ghost is pretty boring.

I only got 2 meals today day, which is not enough for me, because the food I get is either a slice of bread or an apple. Only one bathroom break in a 7 hour time span, AND, I'm the only one in this room, so that means, no one to talk to.

Apparently Julie turned herself in, but it was just a hologram.

Just after the Julie hologram disappeared, Luke and Reggie came in.

Apparently, only lifers who are close to other lifers that can communicate with ghosts, can communicate with said ghosts after a certain amount of time.

(A/N: I forgot to put that in a previous chapter that I have already written. Sorry!)

"What in the world are you doing here?! Caleb is just outside that door!" I whisper loud enough for them to hear.

I guess Julie told the boys that I was kidnapped last night.

"Calm down. Julie told us about your kidnapping just before we made the hologram." Reggie said.

(A/N: I forgot to put that in a previous chapter also! Sorry about that. 😅)

"Yeah, we'll get the restraints off of you and teleport you back to the studio where Julie and Alex are." Luke said.

They take the chains off quickly and quietly and teleport me back to their studio where I was met with a very VËŘÝ worried Julie and a paranoid Alex.

I have a feeling that these next few hours will be VĖŔÝ ŁÖŅĞ.

Luke and Reggie are going to be trying to save Willie, and if they don't succeed. . .

W3'ŔĖ ĎŐŃĘ FØŘ!

______________________________________

Hey guys! My friend FINALLY has Wattpad and is already writing her fanfic and I'm connecting our stories right now. So go check her out here: Lillythesadbin