Chapter 3

Word Count: 563

This should be a longer chapter than the past two chapters I've done so far, so enjoy 😄
______________________________________

Alex's P.O.V.

"We're doomed." I mutter to Reggie.

"If we are, and Julie comes out here with Luke's ear in hand, and asks us why we were stalking her and Nick, I will just say: 'Luke was jealous and thought you guys were going to get together.' She'll probably go on and rant about boundaries again." Reggie explained.

"Wow" I whisper loud enough for him to hear, "I never would have thought that your mind could think of something like that."

"Why? Is it because I don't have good explanation skills? Well you're wrong." He said with a small smirk. "Besides, I think I've done too much talking. SO, How are you and Willie?"

"I haven't seen him ever since  we were about to go into the Orpheum and kinda ' persuade ' the owners to give us a seal of approval" I say.

"But you do know that, when you guys were hugging for the, I believe, first and last time, he quickly snuck a small price of paper in your right pocket of your favorite denim, ripped, jacket?"

"HÊ ĐĪĎ WHÀŤ?"
I half yell.

I quickly run over to my jacket and start searching in my right pocket.

I thought I was going to rip the sucker right off by the way I was looking.

Once I find an unfamiliar piece of paper, and make sure that was the correct piece of paper, (which it was) I start to unfold it and its like a half  of a normal sheet of paper but sideways, and it was sort of like a letter. It read:

'Alex,

I know this is on a short notice but, if Caleb finds out about any of this, and you actually read it, then he most likely will destroy me, then possibly you next. The main reason I'm writing this is because, if you do make it out of those jolts alive, which is VERY HARD to do, then please meet me at the place we first met at 5PM the day after your show. I want to take you somewhere and ask you something.

~Willie

P.S.

If you've already crossed over, I'll probably meet you there soon.'

I read it a few times before handing it to Reggie. After he read it he said, "Well its almost noon so you still have a few hours until you gi meet the man of your dreams." He did a rainbow motion with his hands above his head when he said 'man of your dreams.'

"But what if he's already gone though?" I ask sadly.

"If he's gone, then there's other ghosts that you can go after." He said reassuringly.

"Ok so, you know that I know that I'm not the best person to go to for fashion advice. BUUUUUUT..." He proofed out and after about 5 minutes he came back with a half decent outfit: a baby pink T-shirt with a black blaster, a pair of black pants and some sneakers.

"Where did you get this stuff?" I asked thinking he might have stolen them.

"Just in the loft. Go try it on, and tell me if it would be good enough for this little meet up date thing or whatever. You have 5 minutes startiiiiiIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG....NOW!!"