ONE

There was another reason as to why Andrea left that she did not tell Rebekah

There was another reason as to why Andrea left that she did not tell Rebekah. A reason that Niklaus had already found out himself by the time she left, and that was that Marcellus was messing around with said run away girl.

So once again Andrea was running, but this time with none of her stuff, no phone or any of you basic things as a human. Just her, in the woods of Beacon Hills and a revenge seeking Niklaus trying to find a run away girl.

"Fuck me." Andrea squealed as she tripped on a tree root that was covered with wet leaves and dry twigs. She paused, trying to hear where Niklaus was standing. After a few moments she heard him and bolted in the other direction, only to be caught by the original and thrown to the ground.

"Looks like I have caught you once again little one." He taunted, hands behind back, circling the young hybrid. "Why'd you run, love." The older man asked.

"'Cause you would have killed me if I stayed." The brunette spoke, with fear evident in her voice. "Why cant you just let me go. I haven't done anything; I've been gone for 2 years. Why cant you just give up." She pleaded with the man. "Why can't you let me go?" she whispered, she was exhausted.

"And where would all the fun be."  He bent down to her face and whispering, "You can never run or hide because my young child," there was a short pause before he spoke again, " I will always find you, no matter where you are even if it is at the bottom of the ocean." He looked straight into her eyes before standing back up about to leave again. This is just a game to him, Andrea though, and while she was distracted he turned and pushed his hand through her chest grabbing her heart.

"I will always find you."  Those were the last words she heard him say to her before he turned taking his hand out of her chest, leaving her heart and walking away.

||

For a few moments, Andrea just laid there, not moving, just breathing. Small breaths, inhale 1, 2, 3, hold, 1, 2, 3, exhale, 1, 2, 3 and once she got enough strength Andrea got up slowly with the help of a tree that had been knock down beside her and started to stumble around trying to find a road.

Continuing her walk back to find a road, her chest had healed and the only indicator to show that she had been hurt was her blood soaked shirt and dried blood that was on her cheek and arms.

||

Walking on the road, Andrea stopped, turned her head to the left and lifted her eyes off the ground to find three people, two boys, and a girl. Before she could turn around and leave, one of the boys turned around sensing her presences.  

"Hey." He yelled, also getting the attention of the two people beside him. "What are you doing?" He asked once getting his attention.

Andrea paused, then turning around to look at the three strangers, "Going for a walk." She asked calmly for someone who almost had her heart ripped out. "Why?"

"Because you are covered in blood." Another person from the group said to the blooded girl. Andrea looked down at her clothing, tilting her head a bit before shrugging at looking back at them, waiting for another question. "Why are you bleeding? Did you get hurt or something?" he asked stepping closer to the girl, expecting her to step back, but she didn't.

"Or something..." She trailed off before continuing, "Nice to meet you but I am going to go, like you said I am covered in blood." The young non-ageing girl stated, then mumbling 'I may drink it, but that doesn't mean I like it on me.' Only for her to not know that the group of three heard her every word as if she was telling them.

Looking up to meet their faces and really look at them she realised that there were two boys that looked to be twins and an angry women standing behind them with no shoes, which did make Andrea cringe a bit when seeing them.

"Who are you?" the lady finally spoke up, stepping in front of the twins. The two girls eyed each other suspiciously. Then it hit Andrea like a truck. Werewolves.