FOURTEEN

Life was slowing getting back on track for Andrea and Aiden, besides that Stiles had been put in Eichen house and that Allison and Lydia have dragged Andrea's boyfriend into robbing an armoured truck.

Andrea wasn't asked to help, and she wouldn't have gone if she was. So instead of spending her night out in the cold, she got to spend it reading one of her books and drinking wine.

Andrea's footsteps were light as she walks up to her front door and slides in the key, twisting the key and pushing the door open. As she is putting her keys on the bench besides the door, she freezes.

No. No they can't be back.

She smelt them. One of them was here and one of them was going to kill her. She didn't want to die. She finally had someone who cared for her. Someone she loved.

Instead of running out the door like she should have, she slowly walked into the living room expecting to Elijah or Niklaus. But instead, she was pulled into a hug, blonde hair whipped into her face.  "Oh, Andrea. You're here." Rebekah. "Oh, thank god you're safe." Oh, thank God it's Rebekah.

The blonde squeezed her old friend. Her works calming the hybrid before she panicked and went to pull away from the hug. "What are you doing here? Does Niklaus know." The panic was evident on her face.

The blonde smiled. "No, no don't worry." She squeezed Andrea's shoulders. "I just wanted to see you again. Be friends, like old times."

||

It felt nice. Nice to have a familiar face sitting next to her after a long time. Nice to have Rebekah back. She finally had her friend back after many years away.

"Okay, so let me get this straight," Rebekah signed a laugh. "You... Andrea Marshall have a boyfriend and you two are now living with each other." Andrea laughed; it was nice to have 'girl talk' with Rebekah again like they did when Andrea was still human.

As the two immortals were talking, Aiden walked through the front door, taking his shoes and jacket off before walking into the living room to see his girlfriend and her friend laughing and talking about the past. A frown on his features, Aiden walked towards Andrea and kissed the top of her head and moved around the couch to sit next to her.

"Oh, Rebekah, this is Aiden, my boyfriend." Andrea smiled towards Aiden before looking back at Rebekah.

"Its nice to meet you." 

||

Sorry it took so long. I have had assessments non stop the last couple of months and have only now had some free time.

<3