ELEVEN

Ethan left early to warn Lydia about Kali while Andrea and Aiden tried to stop her but it was to late

Ethan left early to warn Lydia about Kali while Andrea and Aiden tried to stop her but it was to late. Threatening Aiden to hurt Ethan made him unwillingly follow her orders.

Ethan and Lydia stood in front of Derek's table in his loft, both of them nervous of what lengths Kali would go to kill Derek. Kali's foot kicked the alarm off the wall, sending it across the room near where Lydia and Ethan were standing. "Where is he?" No emotion was present in Kali's voice nor was there any on her face.

Lydia snaps her fingers, turning to Aiden after a moment before answering. "I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands. the usual.." She clears her throat. "Werewolf afternoon."

Andrea ran up the apartment stairs trying to stop what was happening after she had saw Jennifer walking around the building. She got to the loft just in time to see Jennifer smash through the glass roof, landing on both feet, head down. "So who wants to go first?" She stood up, staring directly at Kali.

Growling and baring her fangs, Kali attacked first, kicking with her feet, only for Jennifer to duck under, pushing her hand out and a force sending Kali through the air and landing on the ground knocking her out.

Andrea sped up behind Jennifer kicking her forward to the ground then stomping on her back keeping her there while she pulled her hair back so she could she her face before smashing it to the ground. Jennifer quickly swung her body, tripping over Andrea and moving her hands to snap her neck.

The twins quickly move to each other, transforming in to their full wolf self. Jennifer looked at them in awe before moving to them, pushing them apart both smashing in to two different doors.

||

Andrea's neck healed the same time she heard a snap. Looking over to where the twins lay, dead, Andrea felt the most pain she has ever in the last seventeen years of life and eleven years of death. Screaming out for Aiden, sobbing the hardest she has ever, she ran over to the twins, sitting on her knees she cried into their crest before biting into her wrist and feeding them her blood. She could hear the faint noice of two people arguing, but she didn't care, she just wanted the twins back. The only people who didn't judge her.

Hearing soft cracking she lifted her head to see the twins separating. She listened closely to their hearts, she heard a soft 'thump'. "It worked." Andrea whispered, smiling at Cora and Lydia.

"They're alive." Cora told Lydia confused about how, before she looked at Andrea, hearing her repeat 'it worked' over and over. "Help me get them to Deaton." Andrea told the other girls lifting up Aiden, while Lydia helped Cora with Ethan.

||

Andrea put Aiden down on a metal table while Cora cleared the other one for Ethan. "I gave them my blood." Andrea told the vet, who looked at her as if asking what she was. "I'm a hybrid, it should work right? I mean it did back at the loft." Andrea started to ramble, getting nervous. "Yes it should work, if you got there in time." The vet smiled at the nervous girl.

Deaton left the room, getting two oxygen masks, placing both on the twins. Andrea sat next to Aiden while the others were next to Ethan. Over the next 15 minutes the storm got worst, then out of nowhere it stopped, Ethan gasping for air, everyones head turned to him as he sat up with the help of Cora and Lydia. Andrea waited for Aiden, starting to get worried that he wasn't going to wake up. "I know." Andrea looked up to see Aiden's eyes slightly open and his usual smirk on his face. "Know what?" Andrea laughed a little.

"That you love me." He held her hand that was on his chest. She laughed looking up at the roof to stop her tears as Aiden kissed her wrist, smiling up at her.

||

Getting back to the hotel, Aiden dragged Andrea to his room, pulling her on top of him so she was straddling him. Her laugh bringing a smile to his face as he kissed her neck down to her collar bone, running his lips along it making her let out a small moan.

He stopped kissing her for a moment, looking up at her as she looked down at him. "I love you." He said. She blush, kissing his lips in a small but passion filled kiss. "And I love you." He grabbed the back of her neck bring her down to meet his lips.

||

Season 3A done. I hope you liked it.