FOUR

Andrea woke up just after the sun had risen, much to her annoyance but continued to get ready for the day

Andrea woke up just after the sun had risen, much to her annoyance but continued to get ready for the day. She put on her clothes which consisted of high-waisted mom jeans, a long sleeved turtle neck and multicoloured jumper over top. She paired it with white doc Martins and a simple gold necklace with a queen in the middle of a circle, and one simple ring with a square green stone placed on top.

||

Andrea decided that before she would go to school she would get something to eat. She drove to the forest, parked her car, got out and stated to look for something she could eat. Not that she wanted to get her outfit ruined but she needed a feed before getting thrown into last place she wanted to be.

||

By the time she got to BHHS the bell was about 20 minutes from ringing. She parked her car next to the twins motorbikes and left for her first class.

Walking down the halls she found the twins leaning up against the lockers out side of the class listening to a conversation between Scott and his friends. Andrea being her decided that she would join them and leaned up against the lockers on the other side of the door closer to Aiden. She got there just in time for Derek to say that Allison's mother died because of their family code, not him.

Andrea turned her head to the side to look at Aiden and give him a amused look, and in return he smirked at her before turning towards his twin who gave him a 'really' look. After listening to the conversation and recognising that it was over she stepped off of the lockers and walked around the corner towards hers before heading to History.

||

Business was her nest class after History and while she didn't like the class she like that the teacher was always picking on Stiles and a kid named Jared. the class was going as normal as a class with coach was which insisted of talk about a pop quiz, Jared ruining coach's life, Stiles having a condom, which coach congratulated him on, and tossing a coin in a cup.

After business she headed to the library for lunch to have some quite time to read up on the supernatural and what Scott's kind of werewolf can do. She was surprised that when she entered that it was packed. Andrea still wanting to get what she wanted done, she headed over to the right section and found the boo she was looking for. The library in question had a surprising good amount on the supernatural.

Sitting down in a corner were she could still she every one, she spotted Lydia and Allison at a table and the twins over by a book shelf. The girls talking about the bruise that they got the other day and Ethan looking over at Danny, while Aiden looked over at Andrea, which didn't surprise her but it did Lydia.

"I want one." Lydia said as she stared at the twins after she looked away from Andrea. Allison looked up from her work confused by what she meant before catching on and looking at the twins.

"Which one?" she asked Lydia smiling at her friend for getting over Jackson after the summer.

Lydia looked at her before raising her hand a little before stating "The straight one, obviously." She hinted to look over at them again and found one of the twins over at Danny, while the twin left alone looked at Andrea.

"Well, you might be to late." Allison hinted over to Aiden who was walking over to Andrea who had her head in a book. Lydia looked over at the two now talking before rolling her eyes and walking away to go find a new distraction. Allison kept talking to herself before she realised that her friend had walked of and was with another boy.

||

"Hey." Aiden said as her sat down next to Andrea who looked up from her book and smiled at the werewolf.

"What do you need." she asked him politely while still reading. He chuckled before grabbing the book and stated reading it for himself.

"Werewolves." he stated and looked up at her with a smirk and raised eyebrows. In return all she did was shrug looking at him with innocent eyes. " If you wanted to know about the supernatural, you could have just asked me." he smirked.

Andrea laughed at him before taking the book back and putting it on the shelf before turning to him, "I know about the supernatural, i just had some questions that needed to be answered." she smiled one more time before the bell rang and she got her stuff and left.

||

The rest of the day went slow and boring. The Alpha pack had not done anything bad, and Scotts pack didn't talk about the supernatural.

Once Andrea was in the hotel she quickly got in the elevator and in her room before she could be asked anything by anyone.

||

Her outfit