TWELVE

"Maybe just stay with me and let Ethan move into the loft

"Maybe just stay with me and let Ethan move into the loft." Andrea mumbled against Aiden's lips as he hovered above her on her bed.

Once Deucalion left, much to Andrea's dismay, Andrea and Aiden had spent most of their time together. Andrea was falling hard. She hadn't ever like anyone romantically, but now she was in love with someone who could hurt her even though Aiden wouldn't ever think about it.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" Aiden kissed her again before answering. Andrea moved her hands from his chest to his cheeks, smiling at him. "Yea." She nervously answered. He chuckled at his girl before smirking. His girl. He loved that he got to say that.

"I would love to move in with you, and I love you." Her face lit up at his words and she quickly lent up to bring him a lust, passion filled kiss that got heated quickly. Letting her hands run down his chest, up his shirt lifting it over his head. His lips went to her neck as she undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants puling them down leaving him in his boxers. Andrea was in her shirt and panties before cutting off their make out session to ask him a question that had been on her mind for a couple of days.

"Let's move away. Like Italy or something or anywhere in Europe."

Aiden was quite for a moment before leaning down to giving Andrea a gentle kiss.

"Ok. Europe it is."

||
So I have decided that I might not be finishing this season and instead doing like one or two chapters about their life in Europe because this story was never planned out and the ending of the season/ Aiden's death was never what I wanted to do so I am going to change the plot.