SEVEN

When Andrea opened her door early in the morning, she did not expect to see Chris Argent there

When Andrea opened her door early in the morning, she did not expect to see Chris Argent there. 'Never trust a hunter.' Niklaus would alway tell her. 'Never'. That was one of the many things that Andrea took away with her when she ran. Mornings were never a good time for Andrea. Her senses weren't good and her reflexes were slow, so when Argent snapped her neck before she could say 'Hello', she never saw it coming til the last moment.

||

Tied up in the back of a car with vervain ropes tied around her hands and feet, Andrea was pissed. She was supposed to see Aiden and Deucalion to discuss what she had to do as now she was part of the pack.

Over the next several hours, she had been moved into a chair in a warehouse and Andrea had her neck snapped multiple times by Chris and Allison when she came to his warehouse to ask him question about the sacrifices. The vervain on the ropes had started to dry and Andrea was waiting the right moment to escape. 

As it became night fall, Andrea was over getting her neck snapped and right before the hunter could do it again, she asked a question to slow him down. "Why?" She questioned his motive to kidnapping her. "Why what?" he snapped back. Andrea's head hang low, as she started to speak, slowly lifting her head up as she did so. "Why did you take me. I haven't done anything, and i know you have a code." She looked up at him with a dead expression.

"How do i know that you haven't hurt anyone?" Argent retaliated, looking at his table filled with weapons. "Thats a good point, but i haven't killed anyone here, so there is no need to keep killing me." Andrea snapped getting frustrated. She pulled on the ropes that were tied around her arms before quickly doing that same with her legs. As Argent was turning around, she vamp-sped out of the warehouse and to her hotel apartment.

Stumping into the elevator right before it is close, Andrea is met with Aiden's Arms wrapped around her keeping her up. "I got you. I got you." Aiden whispered to her before she fell into unconsciousness, going limp in his arms.

||

Aiden had taken an unconscious Andrea to his room to clean her up and let her rest. He wouldn't say this out loud but he had fallen for the hybrid that lay in his room. He hadn't ever had someone there for him besides his brother, and now his brother had Danny. Aiden wasn't the cocky, arrogant selfish werewolf he always showed. He didn't want to be the bad guy, but he was given a choice, and he didn't want his twin to die at the hands of another pack mate, just so he could be the good guy. But as Aiden cleaned up Andrea's wounds around her wrists and ankles, he found himself smiling at the though of them together, and being happy.

He knew that Andrea was not the bad person that she tried to put forward. She was not the bad guy, she just had a bad past. She looked so peaceful and innocent.  

He lifted the covers over Andrea's body, after giving her some of his blood, letting her rest.

||

Hi, if you have read this story before I started to edited it, you would know that i have written a little smut (only a little) but i have decided to not write it anymore as i feel uncomfortable writing it. You would also know that they have already had sex but i am going to slow down that as i have changed the personality of both Andrea and Aiden.

ALSO in a lot of teen-wolf/TVD crossover fanfics, vampire blood does not 'save/heal' werewolves but i have some plans so it will work so bare with me.