SIX

Walking into history with Aiden and Ethan, Andrea takes a seat in between the two of them to ask what they needed to talk to her about

Walking into history with Aiden and Ethan, Andrea takes a seat in between the two of them to ask what they needed to talk to her about. She greets them both with a small smile before taking her books and pencil case out for class, not that she is working, more that she is drawing as she had learned everything she needed to know from the originals. 

Half way through the class she gets bored and looks at Aiden, who is already staring at her. "Hey." He said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes before looking back at him. 

"Hi, what did you want to talk about again." Andrea asked, eyebrows raised a little while asking. He continues to tell her that he needs to meet her in the boys locker room at lunch time, which she finds confusing but agrees, before turning back to the front of the classroom. 

||

As lunch time came around Andrea left her economics class with the twins to head in the direction of the locker room. On the way she ran in the McCall pack, who were heading out to the outside tables. 

Bumping into Lydia's shoulder, Andrea kept moving without looking back until Lydia calls out a 'hey'. Stopping and turning,  Andrea crosses her arms over her chest and leaning on her right leg, she raises her eyebrows. "What." She questions as the twins and the rest of the McCall pack turns to she what the problem is. 

"You bumping into me, is 'what'. What is your problem." Lydia snaps back also crossing her arms over her chest with a book in her hands. "You shouldn't go with them, Andrea." Scott tries to tell Andrea when he sees the two alphas. "They're dangerous." 

Andrea dryly chuckles before finally saying, "Aren't we all." She smirks before turning around, walking between the twins and Aiden wrapping an arm around er shoulder before the trio turn the corner into another hallway leading them towards the boys locker room. 

||

"Yeah ok, but i'm not an Alpha, an i'm not your kind of werewolf either, why would you want me?" Andrea asked Deucalion as they stand in the Boys locker room, with the twins and Kali, asking to join the pack.

"You are, and correct me if i am wrong, a crescent wolf?" Deucalion questions her as she nods her head answering with a short answer of, 'Yes and no.' before Deucalion continues, " You are also a vampire, which make you a hybrid, and very powerful because of you families' royalty as the crescent blood line." He smirks. " You have no siblings, but you have a cousin, who thinks who are dead. And why is that Andrea?"

"Because I was supposed to die with my family."  Andrea clenches her jaw and narrows her eyes at Deucalion. Andrea knew that her parents death was not an accident, but she always told people different things when they would ask how they died, because no one knew what her real last name was, she always gave a fake if only staying in a town for a few months, and used 'Petrova' when it was a couple of years as their were files of 'Andrea Petrova'. But she had always had a plan for when she found their killer, and now she can put her plan into action. 

"Your powerful and i don't see anyone else helping you out in this town, so join us." Deucalion's arms went wide as his smirk grow and eyes glowed a crimson red. 

||

"Well what did they say?" Stiles' frantic voice ran through Scott's ears as he sat down at the outside lunch table were the rest of the pack was. "It was Deucalion." Scott said in a low voice still shocked at what he heard. "And Andrea isn't human, you were right. She," Scott trailed off, not wanting what he said to be true. "She's a werewolf," he stated as the group released a breathe before Scott could finish. "And a vampire, she's a hybrid."