THIRTEEN

"Why are we here again?"

Andrea sighed, "Because, like I said for the pass thirty minutes," Aiden roles his eyes moving his chin from his hand. "I want to try something new." She says looking away from the paper and to Aiden with an unamused look. "I said hold still."

Aiden rolls his head in a circle before moving back to his original pose. "Are we even allowed to be here this late? What if security catches us?" The werewolf asked his girlfriend.

Andrea laughed at his question before dropping her pencil and getting up and moving over to him. "First, how would they catch us. You're a werewolf and I'm a hybrid, and second no one would take a job here at night, and besides there is no security."  Andrea told her boyfriend moving him back to the pose she wanted. "The amount of homicides in this school has seen to it that no sane person will ever take a job here at night again." She picked up her pencil and  started to draw again.

"So we're all alone?" Aiden smirked his dimples showing.

"Your losing the pose again." The hybrid reminded him.

"You know, when you said you wanted me to model for you, this wasn't what i thought you had in mind."

She tilted her head to the side, "Oh, really?" She laughed as Aiden lifted his shirt off and threw it on the art room floor before moving back to his pose. Andrea's eyes widened a little before she looked at his face. "If you're thinking nude modelling, it's usually done with out the pants." Andrea said, pointing down to his jeans smiling before turning back to her drawing. After a moment of silence, Andrea heard a zipping noice and looked at her boyfriend to only see him with his boxers on and his pants discarded on the floor.

"I really don't think that Mrs. Soleman with appreciate it if we fuck in her class room." Andrea pointed out, to which she only got a shrug in return.

"She would never know." Aiden whispered in her ear when walked behind her. Andrea let out a sigh as his hands ran down her arms and to the bottom of her shirt, "I know you want to." He moved her hair the side as he kissed her neck.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Andrea whispered back.

||

"Ok so what did your brother say again. " Andrea asked as she and Aiden walked through the woods to find Stiles. Once the couple had finished in the art room, they had got a call from Ethan, who told them that Stiles was missing and that they needed help as he might die. Even though they didn't particularly like the sarcastic teen, it was wrong of them to just let him die.

"He said that he went missing about half an hour to an hour ago and that they have the pack looking for him but cant find him, like there is something blocking them and-" Aiden was cut of when his girlfriend cut in.

"And they think that i would be able to find him?"

"yea." they both sighed.

"What was it about the smell that made his eyes water again." She had a hint on where he was and it was not in a basement.

"They just said that it burnt his eyes and that it smelled."

"That really helped, thanks." She said with an attitude, rolling her eyes. "Do you remember when we heard them talking about that coyote that they turned back into a girl not far from here?" Andrea asked as she sped up her walking.

"Yea, but what does that have to do with anything?" Aiden asked confused why a coyote would help find Stiles.

"He's there, he's in the den." Andrea said before running off, Aiden close behind

||

"You are not going in there."

"Why not, I can get him out faster than you can." Andrea argued back as they reached the coyote den.

"I don't want you to get hurt and you heard what they said, there might be someone in there with him. " Aiden grabbed her hand.

"And that is exactly why I need to go in there before he gets more hurt, and I'll heal."

"Fine, I love you." Aiden said giving her a quick kiss. "And I love you."

Aiden watched quietly as Andrea crawled into the den and disappearing from his sight.

The den was cold and it made Andrea's eyes water from the smell. "Come on, Stiles. Where are you." Andrea whispered to her self before walking to the far end of the den.

There on the floor, was Stiles in a ball with his eyes shut tight, muttering about something that Andrea couldn't hear even with her supernatural hearing. "Stiles." Andrea reached down and put her hand on his arm only for him to flinch away. "Oh, no Stiles, come on." Andrea said in a low whisper, not wanting to scare him anymore.

She kneeled down and put her hands under his armpits before lifting him up and pulling him to the entrance of the den. "NO! NO!" Stiles shouted trying to get out of Andrea's arms. "NO! Wait! Wait." Andrea's heart broke at hearing Stiles' pleads to be let go. "NO!" he cried, tears rolling down his cheeks, "Wait!" He screamed over and over again as Andrea fell back on to the ground outside the den, where Aiden, Melissa and Argent McCall were waiting for her to bring out Stiles. "WAIT!" Andrea wrapped her arms around the screaming boy.

"Stiles!" Andrea screamed back. "WAIT! NO!"

"Stiles!" She screamed again as the boy slowly calmed down again, wrapping his arms around hers.

||

"Listen up." Andrea heard coach whistle as she walked pass the boy locker room. "Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher. Got it?" He got no response. "GOT IT!" He yelled.

"Yes, Coach."

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sigh it, you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first. Ah Danny! That's how you do it, buddy. Keep it PG." Coach said with sass and it made Andrea laugh as she walked towards the library to borrow 'The Hunger Games' as she had read all her other books.

As she was about to walk through the doors, she heard a metallic pulsing noice. One of the Argent's emitter. Andrea turned around and headed down to the stairs that lead to the basement where she met up with the twins and Scott. "You guys heard that too, right?" Andrea asked to which they all nodded.

They headed down the stairs, Scott going first, then the Twins and Andrea. turning to the left they saw Stiles holding the emitter. He turned around to look at he group. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to god it's me."

||

The twins had been pulled off by Scott while Andrea stood behind them with a small smile on her face, despite the bad situation. "It's me, Scott I swear it's me. I don't know where i've been the last two days or what i've been doing , but this is me. I promise."

||

Coach has an arrow in his stomach and Andrea was laughing. It didn't help the situation but what else could she do with Coach screaming his head of about how he is going to die. "I'm gonna die." That same sentence had to of been said about one hundred times in the last five minutes. "Get it out! I'm gonna die!"

"Hey babe?" Aiden asked his girlfriend over the Coach's screaming.

"Yeah?" He gave her a look. "Oh right, yep." She cleared her throat. "Alright everyone." she yelled. "Get the fuck back, get back." she yelled making them all look at her. "Get back!" She yelled louder causing them to back up.

"I think he just passed out." Aiden said.

"Yea no shit, dude."

||

This is shit but here you go.