SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Happy Anniversary for Change For You!!!

I'm so happy that you had love these two marksmen, but sadly, I just killed one of them. :)

Well, that's life. If I can reincarnate Claude Sama, well Silvanna won't agree. Right Silvy, hmm?

"You are always cruel, writer. A cruel, cruel writer." - Silvanna

"Yeah! You are cruel! I hate you for making Hanzo to torture me!" - Hanabi Zein

"I thank you for making me, writer." - Cairo Hayashi

"He isn't cruel at all. Just, slight." - Gusion Knight

"He's always cruel." - Granger

Ok I'm sorry..

Tss..

SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Years ago...

I managed to stare at him for long. Well, its my hobby to stare at him. To have him is the best gift I ever had, to love him more than myself.

I love everything inside him. His looks, his clumsiness, how to act in front of others. I just can't imagine that we manage to reach this far. I can't let him go even for a second, just, I can't.

"Why won't you stay away from me?" he asked out of blue. We are sitting at a picnic mat on the hilltop. The night sky is watching over us. Stars shone to their brightest.

"Hmmm?" I was too busy thinking of him, I can't manage to do so.

"I mean, you told me to stay away from you." he picked every grass he can see. I gulped, remembering those words I had threw up to him.

"You even humilitate me so much. Haha," he said. Damn I can't say a single word. "You said that no one would care for me, because I'm a thief. You said that I'm a nuisa-," he stopped when I gave him a tight hug.

"Shhh. Please let's not talk about that." I murmured at his ear.

"I can't do that thing to you. I just, I can't." he is something special, something astonishing, someone whom I loved the most.

"Okay okay." he sighed as he let go of my hugs for him.

"I just can't believe," he started. "I can't believe you would fall to someone like me. Well, I'm totally handsome after all." he posed and gave me a wink.

"Strong wind blews." I sighed but he gave just laughed. I can't stop myself but to laugh, can't resist his charms though.

The night went silent once again. We are just watching the night sky above us. I held his hand, and hold it so tight. Its like, there's no more tomorrow for the both of us.

How ironic. I had fell in love with my enemy. I had fell in love with someone I cursed at first.

"No matter what will happen to us, I will still love you," I started. "I won't let you go anymore Claude. Not even a blink of an eye. I'm yours and you are mine. I will create my own fate with you, forever." I was sincere but he gave a small laugh.

"I never thought Grumpy Granger would be cheesy as f-. Hahahaha!" he bursted his laughter which made me irritated.

"Stop.." I look the way round, but he won't stop laughing!

"Hahahahahaha!" he laughed so hard, so I did something that shut him up.

I pressed my lips unto his. I guided his head with my hand. I moved into the rhythm I want to, begging him to let me enter his mouth.

I was still kissing him. He didn't respond, not until he gave himself to me. I went over him while kissing him passionately, sucking every part of his lips.

I went down to his neck, which made him groan. I smirked when I saw his reaction, as I roamed my hand around upon his body. I saw his reaction, he was feeling it. Damn it made me turn on!

"Granger~" he left out a small moan that easily turned me on.

Fvck! I started to do whatever I want. I want him so bad!

"Damn!" I'm losing control!! I can't!

He was shocked when I stopped. He was pissed as f-! His reaction is priceless!

I burst out a laugh while he was staring at me so bad. I just kept on watching him while laughing, but I was shocked when he went over me.

Wtf!? He is well-toned, owwshi! I gulped as he smirked above me.

I was nervous. I can't move!

"You wanna do it here, hmm?" he is seducing me! His voice is damn hot! I can't resist him!

I just gulped. Still nervous, and hard.

I closed my eyes to feel his kiss, but I recieved nothing. I opened my eyes, and I saw he was fixing himself. He then bursted out a laugh!

"Whoa! You are a horny spoiled brat! Wahahahahha!" I stood up to chase the freaking thief.

"Ya! Come back here! Let my bro shut up!" I ran after him to catch that thief.

If there is something I would gladly to spend time with, it is to spend everytime with him, my marksman, my love, my one and only Claude Sama.

-THE END-