Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : The Death Chanter

There was a teen who was one of the protectors of Moniyan Empire. With his gun and a violin-like cannon, Granger used to protect the people from harm. Despite of being a protector, his attitude is quite not good at all. He won't socialize with other people like others do. He also lives alone. He is fond of playing Violin and composing Sonatas.
He's still in High School.. Third Year High School.. In short, he was a 12th Grader..

xxxxxxx
It was night...

As they were fighting in the field against the Abyss Demons, the marksman tried to rest in their encampment from a hard battle against Thamuz and his army..

Alu on the other hand was the one who cooked their dinner. Since Granger is tired from the battle, Alu replaced him on the other hand. The other demon slayers wait until Alu finished cooking the dinner. He called Granger, who was still looking outside.

"Granger! Come on let's eat." He called the raven-haired teen cheerfully.

The marksman didn't replied. In his face, he was irritated to Alu because he hated to be happy.

Alu sat beside him..

"Won't you eat with us?"

The marksman replied, "I'm not hungry yet."

"The night is goin-"

"Shut Up! Leave me alone right now!"

Alucard on the other hand became sad. Opposing the attitude of Granger, he want all to be happy. He was wishing that someday Granger would change.

"Alright then. We will just eat first. I'll just leave you then"

Granger made no reply. Alucard went in through their station. Still, Granger was sitting through the grasslands and he decided to go home.

When he went to his house, he shut the door right away and clothe himself. He removed his cloak and just wear T-shirt. He didn't removed his bandage all over his body and play his one of the greatest Sonata: The Requiem. He bow his violin so soft that the music is very pleasant to be heard. After an hour, he slept in his couch right away..