Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The Unexpected

Silvanna's PoV

"Silvanna.. Can we.. da..dance?" He asked me..

Wahhhh!! I love to.. It will made me fall in you more Granger!!! So nice!!

"Yeah. I would love to.." I answered.

He smiled and look at the resto bar. I was amazed when he touches my hand. It was so warm.. My amazement was filled up when the resto bar sounded.

I found a love...

For me...

Darling just dive right and

Follow my lead..

I was shocked when we were at the front of each other. He is quite so tall than me. I looked at him and he smiled. I was shocked again when we were moving side-by-side. Our hands were sticked together. I was speechless when I found out he knows how to dance romantically..

We were just kids when we fell in love..♫♫

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up♫♫

This time..

This is our first dance. I can't explain why I felt so overjoyed right now. Its different from way back then. Claude did a big change to him in every part of his life. But, I wish I was Claude who made him change like this..

Darling just kiss me slow♫♫

Your heart is all I own♪♫

And in your eyes♪♫♬

You're holding mine..♫♪

He then turned me around and I turned in my place.

Baby I'm

Dancing in the dark..

With you between by arms

Barefoot on the grass..

Listening to our favorite song

When you said you look a mess

I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight..

I felt my tears flowing in my place. He is still smiling in the front of me. His smile could make me feel better when I'm sad. His presence boost me up. Everything in him, he inspires me very much.. But, I could feel him. He is wishing that it was Claude in my place. That he did this with Claude. He is wishing of it..

I could see it in his eyes. His raven-colored eyes. His looks. His red scar on his left eye, it made him more attractive..

But why? I kept imagining things that I couldn't done with him? What am I expecting? He still love Claude, Silvanna. You can't do anything about it...

"Why are you crying?" He asked me while dancing..

"Its just, this is the best moment of my life. Ever.. I love it. This made me fall with you more Granger. Everything of you. I loved it all.." I said sweetly.

"Thank you for being with me. For accepting me who I am. Thank you.." he is sincere with his words.

It will be 3 years that Claude will be gone. In behalf of him, I will be with you Granger. I won't leave you like he did, I will make your life complete without him. I will be with you, in every times. Times of despair, joy, fear, and my presence will be around you. I love you, Death Chanter.