Chapter 12

Chapter 12: The Unexpected (Part II)

Claude's PoV

Good Morning Saturday..

I just woke up from my sleep when someone is shaking me.. Arghhh..

"Hyung wake up.. Hyung.. Its already 8:30 AM.." said by that person..

Its Alex.. She really wake me up cause she can't forget what day it is..

I stretched up myself, and fixed up my messy hair and smiled when I saw Alex waiting.. I went near to her and kissed his forehead.

"I'll just ready up little sis.." I said as I go in the bathroom..

She smiled and then went out of my room. Well, I won't lock my room if I'm that tired.. Unless..

Stop imagining, moron..

Well, I guess its part of growing, right? Oi. I just stop doing that thing..

I was about to go inside the bathroom when someone called my phone. I answered it up..

"Yeah?"

"Broooo!!!"

It was Gusion. I just made a small distance from my ear to the phone. Cause his voice really is loud..

"Yoww.. Wazzup?" I asked..

"I have nothing to do right now and it is quite boring here in our house.. Any fun out there?" He asked..

"I'm having a bonding with my sister. You want to join?" I asked..

Gusion is a bestfriend of mine. We won't do anything rude.. He would stop me if I do that..

"You won't steal again, right?"

Freak.. I won't. I had just changed my life..

"I won't do it again.. Psshh..."

"Good. I'll be right there. See ya.."

"Bye.." I turned off the line and ready myself up..

I took a bath and do some oral hygiene. I wear my black skinny jeans. I also apply chained belt as additional. Its somewhat Korean style you know. My upper is a Supreme T-shirt, the one that is so long, my gray hoodie jacket and a red cap..

I go down to eat my breakfast. Well, Alex ate hers earlier than mine..

"Where's our bosses up to??" Our chief maid asked me. She stand as our mother when my mom was gone..

"Please Manang.. I don't want all of you to look at us your bosses. You can treat us as your son or daughters.." I laughed as I ate..

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot iho.." she apologized.

"Its ok Manang. Well, I will just have time for my lil sis.. Sibling time, you know.." I answered.

"Oh its good. Bonding with your sister. Before I forgot, did you already told her that you would go abroad?" Manang asked..

"How do you know Manang?" I asked.

"Well, your aunt called me. She wants you to be there as soon as possible.." she answered.

I felt sad, for leaving them here. Especially for my sister..

"I didn't tell her yet, Manang.."

"Iho. Its your sister, she can understand.." Manang comforted me.

"Thank You, Manang.."

She just smiled at me. I was eating and shocked what my sister wear. Its like mine.. She wear jeans and a white off-shoulder.. She has her black hoodie jacket and a pink cap..