Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Meeting The Thief

Granger was walking through the vast Land Of Dawn. He's likely an adventurer. Within his salty attitude is a great and kindful heart. No one know it, even Alu didn't know it after all. They were all scared to Granger, but the marksman didn't show his agony as the people leave when he comes.

One day, he was under the tree, beside on the forest, thinking about his next plan. He played his Sonata with his violin. Every note was really perfect. Music is one of his life, and no one can refrain it from him..

On the other hand, Claude came from doing some nuisance thing. He is quite stupid but handsome, indeed. He was a thief and he considered thievery is an art. As he walk with Dexter on a forest, he heard something lovely to his ears. It was the music Granger made.

"Hey Dexter. Can you just climb up those trees first? I must clarify something."

The Monkey agreed and clung up the trees of the forests.

As Granger bow his violin, Claude was astonished on the sound it made. He fell in love with the music. So he jammed with the sound and add some beats within it. He saw it was Granger who was doing the sound.

Accidentally, Granger stopped and his phone rang and answered the call...

Claude screamed and all that happened was only a dream.

Why is it he's on my mind?

Wouldn't he be removed from me?

I.. I just hate him. I hate Granger!

But, I feel something's inside him.

Please. Damnit! I don't have any feelings for him!

These are some of Claude's unanswered questions. He hates Granger in the way of almost anything. His attitude.. But Claude, though was a thief, was very sad. He wished that Granger would change..

One afternoon, Claude was walking on the Grasslands of the Land of Dawn. It's his hangout when he's too bored..

Until sometime..

"Wait! What the fu*k are you doing!?"

Claude accidentally clashed against Granger..

"O.. I'm sorry but I didn't..."

"Just shut up you nuisance! You don't deserve to live here you assh*le! Sh*t!"

Granger walked away. Claude felt burden in his heart. Granger's way to communicate with other people, make him sucks. The award for him to be the most grumpy hero in their campus is really for him.

"That's only my final wish before I leave here. Please Granger. Change for the better. Just for me. Please..."

Claude was strucked again to his words. His attitude was very grumpy that he couldn't go near on him. His words was the most painful that Claude heard. While he was walking, he's thinking those questions in his mind. Though it's unbelievable, Claude still want to admit that he admired Granger though he don't want to..

All he just did in the house was to scream and ask why is it that on many girls in their campus, why did he admired Granger the most?

He just kept this secret to his friends and to everyone on what he felt for Granger..