Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Thinking Out Loud

It was 2 weeks ago when Granger clashed with Claude. As he walked home, there is only one thing in his mind.

"That's only my final wish before I leave here. Please Granger. Change for the better. Just for me. Please..."

"Damnit! Why those words struck me? I don't even care anyone. But why, why in millions of words I must hear, why is that just strike me more than I thought? Why is he the one I missed for. Oh Dammit! I just really missed him so much!"

He ask himself.. Still he want to find the answers about it.. He just play the instrumental of Thinking Out Loud.

In that way, he could think much better than before.

One Night..

Granger just woke up from his dream. A kind of nightmare..

"Fuck! What did I just think why Claude became part of my dream? I don't even care about him.. But, I saw him dying in my arms.."

This dream trigger him more about that handsome marksman. His minds were blown up like a balloon in the sky..

Now he's worried about Claude..

He haven't saw him 2 weeks ago..

But he doesn't let it show what do he felt..

One day..

He walked alone the hallway of their school. Since no one, even his classmates dare to be with him, because of his grumpy attitude..

He's heading toward the canteen and ordered his snack. He brought his tray on a table and ate. While eating, he saw Claude on the other table, with his friends Leomord, Valir and Hayabusa..

Thank Goodness! He felt relieved when he saw Claude again, for 2 weeks he haven't saw him.

His heart beat faster.. Again, he's worried about his dream.. Since it was Claude who was dying in his arms. Though death is music in his ears, but Claude's death were more like a big lost of him..

His heart beat more faster when Claude saw him. He just turn his eyes on his food and ate. On the other hand, Claude saw Granger staring at him, but he ignores it, since it was Granger the one who said that he must be faded in Granger's sight.

"Something bothering you?"

Granger looked up and it was Aldous, bringing also his snack..

"Can I sit beside you?"

"Uhmmm. Yeah.."

Aldous sat with Granger in one table. The girls were also eating but they were amazed on what they saw..

"Wow! For the first time! A student beside the Grumpy Granger!" Kagura said.

"He's way too Grumpy though.."
Hanabi insisted..

"Come on girls. Just let him be.. But it's really first time though.."
Lesley said..

*Back to Aldous and Granger*

"So, what's bothering you right now? I can predict it through your eyes.."

Granger still can't speak. He's guilty on what he have done to Claude 2 weeks ago..

"I'm just Thinking Out Loud of someone.."

"That's why.. I can see it through your eyes." Aldous replied..

"It was Claude.. I'm just guilty of what I have done to him last 2 weeks."

Aldous listened to him..

"He just accidentally clashed with him and I just say the most painful words he ever heard.."

"He just want me to be his friend, so he please me to sit beside him but I denied and burst out the most painful words he've heard."

"Ohhh. Well actually, Claude is a kind of forgiving person though. Just say some apologies of him and he will be ok.. Also, he said to us that his objective why he followed you before you commanded him to go away from you sight is for you to CHANGE.."

"Now I know what he is up to.."

"Thanks Aldous. It was a big help.."

"Your welcome buddy.."

They just laughed and ate their snacks.

Now, Granger is still finding for a private spot to have apology to Claude..

Claude on the other hand saw Granger together with Aldous. His happiness over Granger was overflowing.. Since it was really the first time he saw Granger eating with someone..

At last.. He's changing.. He truly grant my wish..