Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Rude

One day at their campus.. Granger was sitting on a bench in their open field alone again. He was not aware that Claude is following him.

In his clumsy attitude, Claude never ever give up on getting what he want. At the end, he can get what all he wants. But in this moment, he just want to do something successful though it is a risk for him, to make Granger change for good..

Granger was looking on his phone while Claude was standing on his front..

"Hey Granger!" Claude cheerfully greets him.

"What do you want again?" Granger replied..

"Can I sit with you?"

"No.."

"Please Granger. Give me a chance to sit with you."

"I just said No.. Can't you understand?"

"Why? Why do you hate to be with us? Is there something wrong? Maybe I can help..."

Granger stood up and shout in burst..

"Just stop you f*cking idiot! Why just can't you understand? Oh I know, it's because you're a dumbass. You're useless! No one can't just even love you because you're a dumbass! You are a useless guy. Can a girl be in love with such appearance? Oh yeah, you're a thief! A criminal!!"

With those words, Claude was hurt very much. But he just manage it with just a smile, so that the pain wouldn't be revealing.

"Oh dude! Please. Did I do something wrong? Say it to me.. Though I'm a thief, it's my past. I just changed.."

"Yes! You do something wrong! Just leave me alone you dumbass! I don't care if I hurt you.. Just leave me alone and I don't want to see you ever again in my sight!"

"Ok.. Your wish is my command. I will no longer be within your sight, but please, change.That's only my final wish before I leave here. Please Granger. Change for the better. Just for me. Please..."

Claude leave in bitterness and went to the comfort room to relieve himself. He's sobbing due to those words he heard from Granger. He just want to get along with him. To listen to his great Sonatas and to learn how to play the violin..

It took minutes for Granger to cool himself down. Still, he don't even care about what he said...

*****
Another day was made in the campus. It was their departure time at the afternoon. As he walked again in the hallway alone, he was thinking again. No day can end without him thinking. He feels that he lost and miss someone.. Someone that he wanted to be his friend.

"Where's Claude?"

"It's been a long time since I scold him roughly."

Granger remembered those words what he had said to Claude..

Yes! You do something wrong! Just leave me alone you dumbass! I don't care if I hurt you.. Just leave me alone and I don't want to see you ever again in my sight!"

No wonder why there is no Claude seen for the whole week.

"The words I just said. Now I just missed him. His clumsiness. For being friendly. Is there any reason for me to be happy right now? I just even hurt someone who didn't do something wrong."

He went to his home lonely and having a heavy guilt on him..

He was really so rude..