Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Lost. Again...

It was a week ago after Granger confessed his feelings for Claude. And still, he didn't get any answer from him yet.. He felt that it's like awkward and wait for Claude's answer.

It was afternoon. Granger was eating his lunch with Aldous on his side. They became close friends since Aldous adviced Granger to listen on Claude's wish..

They were eating until a moment. It was Leomord. He mind was likely in panic and he ran through Granger.

"Hey Granger. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure.."

"Have you seen Claude? I haven't saw him the whole week.."

Granger was shocked.. Again. He's in worry once again...

"What! Where is he? I'm sorry. I haven't saw him.", He replied.

"See ya. I need to find my handsome thief friend first..", Leo went out through the cafe to find for Claude..

Granger's heart beats more faster than usual. His loved one is lost once again. He didn't know what will he do..

Aldous was also shocked.. But he observed Granger's motion.. He can predict how Granger was worried about Claude. He tried to comfort his friend.

"Hey Granger. Calm down ok. We will find him."

"Thank You Aldous-kun."

After they ate their lunch, Aldous was with Granger and find Claude in the whole campus.

They keep on asking where is Claude but all of the students answered that they haven't saw him.

They sat down on a bench.. And think about their next step..

"I wish this would work.."

"What is it, Aldous-kun?"

"My ultimate skill can spot him. Since this is universal.."

"Please! Look for him Aldous.."

"Contract: Chase Fate!"

Aldous has visualize all the people. But sadly, he haven't saw him..

"I'm sorry Granger. Even my ultimate skill can't see him. I don't know why.."

"Oh hell no! Please, why is this matter must happened.."

The whole day, Granger was still triggered cause he haven't saw his inspiration. He even can't sleep on night because of Claude's lost..

Since he can't sleep, he went to the bar to get drunk. He also want to forget what happened to Claude.

"It's been a long ago Granger since I saw you drink again," It was Gusion the bartender.

"Yeah. I just want to forget something. Something I could not afford to lose.."

"Oh. I see."

"Can I get the drink that makes me drunk the most?"

"Yeah. Sure.."

Granger paid for it. Just only one shot and he become drunk and just fall asleep..

A moment before Granger slept, Claude entered the bar. He had also a problem he want to forget, but he was rather shocked when he saw Granger felt asleep and drunk.

He came near to Granger and ask Gusion what happened, since they were friends.

"Jeez. Granger-kun drink a lot."

"Indeed Claude. He said that he want to forget something that he can't afford to lose.."

"Uhmmm. I see. Can I bring him?"

"Yeah. You can bring him home.."

"Arigato Gusion-kun.."

Claude bring Granger to his house. He was only the one there together with Dexter. His mother died yesterday and his father left him because of his past. Her girlfriend also broke up with him because she find someone better than Claude. He's life was really miserable that week.

"Jeez. Granger is so heavy.."

Granger just woke up but still he was drunk..

"Claude. Is it really y..y..ou...?"

He felt asleep once again..

"Yes. Granger-kun. It's me. I'm sorry I let you worry about me.."

It was 1:00 AM when Claude got home. He let Granger slept on the sofa...