Chapter 12

The person removed the cap, hoodie and sat on the couch. It was Linda, she asked me to have a seat.

"You were here all this time ? How are you ? Where is Viraj ?"

"Relax Pavi, Viraj will be here any moment. And yes we moved in along with you guys"

"But is it safe to stay here?  I mean you both said me to stay away from him and now you both are staying right under his nose"

"You knew it still you are here so are we. We know the letter and phone is with him, that's all part of Viraj's plan"

"Please don't make things more complicated, just tell me how did you know that I was there that day ... by the farmhouse "

"To be honest, it was pure coincidence I really didn't know you were there I was coming back from dad's place. I had taken the wrong road and ended up meeting you. Later I dropped you at his place coz I know you trust him more than me"

"Yaar don't say that, were you there that day by his car as well ?"

"Yes, did you inform at home before coming ?"

"Why are you asking that now ? I'm not a kid"

"But you are innocent af"

I turned back it was Viraj, he was drenched in sweat. He came by and sat on the couch. I sat with them.

"What's the plan ? Before all that I want to know why are you both asserting me to go to S.Korea?"

"That's because the maknae is going to get enlisted. Don't you want to attend their concert, maybe it will be their last one"

"But I can go their on my own. I know the concert tickets sold out in like 15 minutes, you guys have an extra one give that to me."

"Pavi you want to go alone? Okay fine, Viraj was simply trying so hard to get albums from the mentioned stores through strangers to get you to their fan meet"

"Why Viraj ? I said you already you need not buy me anything. Just give me the extra ticket I will manage the rest"

"Did your parents agree ? Do you think your bf will let you go ?"

"I trust no one for now. I will fight my way, give me the ticket as that's the only thing I can't manage to get now. If you don't want to give then fine by me"

Saying that I was about to leave, Viraj's phone rang, he seemed excited as he spoke.

"Pavi we managed to get you to fan meet"

"See don't waste more money, energy and time on me you two have good time. You got lucky go attend it"

"Your friend's totally lost her mind falling for that guy. I can't help her anymore, let's get back to our respective lives"

"Viraj is completely right. You both have done a lot for me, thank you very much. But did you call on landline Viraj ?"

"No I don't have your landline number"

"Never mind you both chill. Go spend some time on yourselves. Goodbye"

" Promise us that you won't stop yourself from contacting either of us if you get into any problem or situation"

"Okay fine"

I left, I walked down to garden via stairs. He was there for his morning run. I sat down on one of the benches, closed my eyes and rested. I felt someone sit beside after a while, I squinted it was him.

"Were you here all this time? "

"No I just came now. I was just wandering around"

"Can you go meet Adi ? She is in jail but my family is busy preparing for Sanya's marriage"