Part 16

Next day was holiday and i went to the library. He was there alone this time, maybe others didn't like being there. I never knew he came here at that time. I tried to hide but he called me and asked me to join his study session. I signaled him that i will get a book and went to search the Pavia spectroscopy book i had come for.  I saw him studying madly with undivided attention, he only got distracted by me. I felt bad but it was something i enjoyed that day. 

I went back and started making notes after 2 hours i had completed the portion i wanted to cover along with 1 chapter. In that duration he watched a video, read a chapter of book and also went on to solving pyqs. I was totally flattered by this. 

"You are wondering how i did so much in 2 hrs. Don't watch videos, just study ap khud hi sikh jayenge"

"Ok, bhook lgi hai. I have lunch lets eat there with uncle"

"I know a place you want to go there"

"No i mean lets just eat now we can go afterwards"

I then went on to study and he was busy talking on phone. I didnt think much and kept studying, he ran and said i have to go are you coming in tensed voice. 

"Where, i havent completed . You go, i will go home after completing"

"You arent understanding, please come with me"

I packed my things and waited outside library, he came in that Ashton. I was blown away looking at it. He opened the door and i got in. He drove without saying a word, he then got off car near a mosque and prayed. 

"Maaf kare, you werent coming so i had to bring you out this way. Dont worry i wont do anything to you. I just wanted to show you the garden i have maintained and taken care of"

"You could have just said that"

"You would come then ??"

I didnt utter a word, then in a while came farmhouse and he drove in through automated gates and parked his vehicle. Not a word uttered, he guided me to the beautiful, picturesque garden. 

"Wow" I stood there watching vast garden with wide variety of flowers with pollinating birds and insects and animals. 

"Not as beautiful as you"

I just smiled and sat on the soft exotic grass.  He disappeared, i searched for my phone to click pictures. He came back after a while with fresh herbal tea and bread gulkand. I didnt share it with him, i had it all. The last piece when i offered it, he denied the moment i placed it on my tongue, he grabbed me and ate it from my mouth. Ewwwwwwww so disgusting, my face said it all he ate it. I drank the tea to control myself from puking.

"You know how tasty this was?"

There was silence again. He immediately sat on his knees and asked for forgiveness. 

"I want to go home"

"Already ji"

"What do you want ?"

"You don't like it. I may seem like some cheap person i just love you and I'm not sure how i express it to you"

"Please drop me home"

"No"

I stood there perplexed in unknown land not knowing how to reach home. I had some respect for him in library and now he's acting just like a pervert and denying it. He caught my hand, i tried to get it off and took me right in between of the garden. 

"Sit" he said

"I want to go home"

"Bethoo"

"See, stop acting this way. Mujhe ghar jana hai"